Jump to content

Credit Solution and Egg please help!!!!


style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5028 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then


Please click the "Report " link


at the bottom of one of the posts.


If you want to post a new story then


Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 



Recommended Posts

Please help!!!!

I am in debt with Egg too, to the tune of £2,200. Egg passed this debt to Credit solutions for which I am not happy!! I agreed to pay £20 per month as I am experiencing severe financial difficulties and I have arranged for a standing order of the £20 to be taken from my bank each month.

Less thank six months later and now credit solutions have cancelled my agreement even though I am on time and have threatened court action if I do not increase the amount, which is not viable.

They send me threatening letters every couple of days and ring me about three times a day while I am in work. I am beside myself with worry as I don’t know how I can stop this!!!!

Can anyone advise????


Link to post
Share on other sites



Firstly, don't worry, you're in the right place.


You need to send them the telephone harrassment letter to stop the calls. When you write to them with this, send a breakdown of your income/expenditure to show what you are actually able to pay.


The letter/templates are all in the sticky in the general debt part of the forum - have a good read through and post again if there is anything you don't understand.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Probably, but they do like to pile on as much pressure as possible.


I would send one again - if they did take you to court, the judge would not look favourably on the fact that they pressed you to pay more than you can actually afford and took you to court while you were making an effort to reduce the debt.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello 2me2u2


There will be charges added to the accounts which you could claim back. Have a good read here:




Have a look at the contents section to the right in the link for further information.


The other thing is ask for a CCA. This is a request for your original credit agreement. There maybe something wrong with the paperwork which could make the Credit Agreement unenforcable. Worth a look in your case.


Have a read here:




These links should help you tremendously.




Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Link to post
Share on other sites

  • 4 weeks later...

  • Recently Browsing   0 Caggers

    No registered users viewing this page.

  • Have we helped you ...?

  • Create New...