lynzfa

LYNZFA vs NATWEST **WON**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4744 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

i have rang them and they have said its too late to amend it as it has already been processed

Any news on this lynz

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

i havent heard a thing yet.hopefully ill hear something soon.how about you hows yours going

i havent heard a thing yet.hopefully ill hear something soon.how about you hows yours going

Had an offer of £1300 last week - refused

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

i am still waiting to hear sometyhing,getting a bit worried but i think they are gonna strike it out anyways with me messing it up.just have to keep my fingers crossed

lynzfa, have you heard anything yet. I submitted my CAQ on 16th September and I'm still waiting to hear. No offers of any settlements from NW either.

i havent heard a thing or had any offers but i have a feeling its gonna get struck out this time due to what i put in my particulars,but i wont give up ill do it again if i have to

i havent heard a thing or had any offers but i have a feeling its gonna get struck out this time due to what i put in my particulars,but i wont give up ill do it again if i have to

Did the yallow you to submit amended claim?

No They Said It Was Too Late To Amend It.

hi Lynzfa,

well i put the same thing as u in my particulars, back then i wasnt really sure what i was doing and basically put what you did. when natwest sent me their defence saying they were embarrassed with the lack of particlars etc etc and more info, i sent back a tweeked version of the particualrs template by letter with a copy of my schedule of charges. i then sent the same letter again (just incase they misplaced the last one).

Keep me posted because we are in exaclty the same position. my aq deadline was the 30th september - fingers crossed for us both x x x x

NatWest (CLAIM 1) - £2181.24 SETTLED IN FULL

VIRGIN MBNA - £377 SETTLED IN FULL + INTEREST

NATWEST (CLAIM 2) - £1008.30 - SETTLED IN FULL

well good luck to yu too.Hopefully they will stay pay out this time.if not it looks like we will be going through it all again.let me know if you hear anything first.

have you heard anything yet kerriegeorge.i havent heard a thing yet

still waiting to hear from the courts.i rang them today but they said there is a backlog on claims so they cant say when it will be looked at.hopefully it will be soon

I have recieved notification from the courts that my claim has been allocated to the small claims track and the hearing takes place on 25th jan 2007.I have no idea what i am supposed to do next ,Or if i am just supposed to turn up on the day.please help

I got notification of being allocated to small claims track, then the next day I received a check from cobbetts for full amount, so watch your post, it will be on its way.

CHRIS WATKINS

i hope so,i was hoping it would all be sorted before xmas.

I have recieved notification from the courts that my claim has been allocated to the small claims track and the hearing takes place on 25th jan 2007.I have no idea what i am supposed to do next ,Or if i am just supposed to turn up on the day.please help

Wait to hear from Cobbetts now - they will most likely settle before then.

lets hope so.It sounded to me like they thought it was gonna get struck out,so does this mean it isnt getting struck out or can it still be struck out in january.

I had a letter today from cobbetts with an offer as they consider my challenge to its charges would fail in court.They have offered me £1000.I am claiming for nearly 1900 so what do i say.I dont want to accept this but worried that it could still get struck out if it goes to court.£1000 is quite alot to me at the minute with it being so close to xmas and having 3 young kids.what should i do

I had a letter today from cobbetts with an offer as they consider my challenge to its charges would fail in court.They have offered me £1000.I am claiming for nearly 1900 so what do i say.I dont want to accept this but worried that it could still get struck out if it goes to court.£1000 is quite alot to me at the minute with it being so close to xmas and having 3 young kids.what should i do

Accept as partpayment - they threaten to strike everyones case out and as far as i know have only suceded on 2 where POC have not been correct or amended attheir request.

if i accept as part payment how do i get the rest.Do i just let it carry on at court and reduce it by the amount they offered

thye usually leave it a week or so and then pay out full amount.

v interesting to me as about 3 days away from filing a court claim for about £1600.. keep us posted

i have sent my letter back to cobbetts accepting the £1000 as partpayment and said i would reduce the amount i claim for by this amount.Is this ok to say to them

i have sent my letter back to cobbetts accepting the £1000 as partpayment and said i would reduce the amount i claim for by this amount.Is this ok to say to them

Yes, they will be aware the that you will be pursuing the remainder of the claim through court. Hopefully like gizmo says they will be paying you the full ammount soon! :roll:

IF MY COMMENTS HAVE HELPED PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES

Don't be like the banks - give a little back

:D NAT WEST - WON - £4282.36:D