• Tweets

• Complete joke, trying to access the Moneyclaim online using the case number and password which is on the court papers and unable due to case number or password wrong. They are 100% same as on paperwork, we accessed to submit AOS now unable to submit defence,     
    • Hello, Some might remember me I put up a post about buying a seat leon,   Anyway it has caused me hell!!   So I had a new dual mass flywheel and clutch fitted by   Formula one auto center    A couple of days later my clutch is slipping and making noises and smells, so I took it back to the garage and they have offered repair it free of charge under Warranty,   I have told them I had trouble getting the car into them for the whole day the first time they fixed it and I need my car,   I have asked them to provide a courtesy car but they refuse to provide it.   Under consumer rights act 2015    Page 23   paragraph 2   (A) do so within a reasonable time and without significant inconvenience to the consumer and,    (B) bear any necessary costs incurred in doing so (including in particular the cost of any labour, materials and postage)   They must cover the cost of this?   Thanks again    
    • images/posts removed . please do not post jpg picture images directly to a post . read upload and redact in jpg then convert using on of the listed websites there to convert to one multipage pdf only . that way only logged-in,registered and approved caggers are the only ones that can download and see them . else anyone can see them caggers or not. dx
    • OK, I will do now.   I did look to black out certain things, but I was not sure what I should and should not redact and there was nothing on there that was personal enough for me to be concerned with being made public. So I am happy for all to view, but if you are kind enough to redact what is needed as per the forum rules, that would be amazing.     I was planning on collecting up other court cases they have lost, to refer to as part of my evidence, I'm not sure if this is worth doing or could just confuse matters?   But there seem to be many where the judge has ruled against them because of confusing and not clearly displayed signage, trespass, as well as their charge being £100, which is more than the Bevis case said was reasonable.    A quick search found this article as one example KBT cornwall lose case article.pdf   Lastly, I will go to the site to get updated images, but from google earth, you can see from the pictures the entrance states it is for the hotel parking, which I follwed instructions and gave my details to the hotel. Where I think my car was parked (it was that long ago I'm not exactly sure) there are signs on the opposite wall, but it was 12.30am, pitch black and they could not be seen.           Claimants_WS.pdf
    • yes but have the landowner paid this years contract fee. no evidence they have in the ws. pop it back up now if you wish. the forum is quiet i'll redact it for you so we have the info.   dx  
  • Our picks

lynzfa

LYNZFA vs NATWEST **WON**

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4741 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Guest NATTIE

lynzfa- can you clarify why you are waiting for bank statements if you know how much the charges are? Sorry, in advance, if I misread the thread just not sure...

because i thought i had to have the dates of all the charges and how much they were on each date.i knew how much they were i just didnt know what the dates etc were.iso do i need them or not.

hi,ive recieved a letter from the online court today to say they hda sent the claim to the nat west and they have until 9th august to reply.If they put in a defence does anyone know what will happen next as i dont know what to expect,any advice would be great.

As far as I am aware, they will reply that they intend to defend, thats what many threads on here say, but it seems that they settle before the set court date. Hope this helps and don't panick!!! Everyone here is very supportive and if it should go to court there is the buddy system to help you.

:p :p :pCARMEN :p :p :p

Hi Lynzfa,

When their defence comes, it seems a bit intimidating (6 pages). Dont worry, we have all had the same defence. Just keep rerading the forums and you will see how to deal with them.

Its WAR

thanks for that,i was a bit worried as i didnt know what to expect.i got a call from the bank this morning regarding the letter i sent them to say my account was in dispute and that my account could not ne defaulted while it was in dispute.the woman on the phone told me it was very unlikely that i would get my bank charges back and told me not to waste my money taking it to court.so have i done the right thing.

yes you have, if they default you there is a template default letter on here that you can send to them. The people you speak to are just doing their job and will say anything to frighten you. Have you opened a parachute account yet?

Hi,yes I Have Another Account With The Clydesdale So Its Ok If They Close The Accounts.i Think I Would Prefer Them To Close The Accounts Anyways.so Does The Defence From The Bank Say The Same For Everyone,who Takes Them To Court

As far as I know, they say the same that they will defend the claim. Thats what i'm expecting when mine gets to that stage. If you read threads on here, they should tell you most of the information that you need to know. With the banks I thinks they let you take it all the way to court to see if your serious or not and hope that you won't go through with it. I don't know why they don't just pay up before it gets to that stage.

they obviously think people will just give up when they send letters saying they arent going to pay.well im not giving up that easy.ill make sure i get all m,y charges back and when i do ill be donating a big lump to this site.withpout it i wouldnt of known what to do

i started my claim online and when i checked back through my bank statements.i have entered the wrong amount how can i change the amount or do i just leave it,i have added the charges up wrong and have claimed for more than what i am owed

How far has the claim progressed? If it still hasn't been issued, you can ask for it to be cancelled - and get a refund. Otherwise, as far as I know you'll have to cancel the claim as you're claiming too much money.

Can you elaborate on exactly how incorrect it is?

If my reply or advice was helpful, please click the scales!

-------

DISCLAIMER: My opinions are strictly personal, and should not be taken as a substitute for individual professional legal advice on your own particular situation.

-------

I also made the same mistake as the bank sent a duplicate of a copy statement that had charges on it, to rectify this i sent a updated schedule of charges with my AQ to the court and the bank,stating that after recalculation i include a new ammount for ----- .

An appeaser is one who feeds a crocodile, hoping it will eat him last. <br />

Winston Churchill

thanks for that,ill try that.did they accept that you had made a mistake.

thanks.ill just hope they either dont realise or they just change the amount claimed for

the banks solicitors acknowleged the claim on 25 july but i have still heard nothing from them.should i contact the solicitor direct or just wait for a response from them.they love taking their time with this.they are always quick when its them thats owed money though.

just sit tight, they'll probably drag it out til the last knockings, or you will receive your money back soon

I QUESTION THEREFORE I AM!! [sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Unfortunately i'm not an expert in any given field legally and my advice and that of the Consumer Action Group and the Bank Action Group is given without prejudice and without liability so please if in any doubt whatsoever seek help from an insured qualified professional. Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions and not condoned or endorsed in any way, shape or form by CAG. Thank you! :p

I have been smoke-free for 4yrs

lets hope i get the money back rather than having to sit and wait.do the solicitors usually drag it out as long as they can.

Hi,

I am just a couple of days behind you , acknowledged 27/07, I haven't heard anything back either.

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

well if you hear anything first let me know.hopefully i will hear from them this week by way of a nice big fat cheque in the post

well if you hear anything first let me know.hopefully i will hear from them this week by way of a nice big fat cheque in the post

That would be nice! How much is yours for?

Consumer Health Forums - where you can discuss any health or relationship matters.

its for 3666 includibg court costs.how much is yours

its for 3666 includibg court costs.how much is yours

4641 including costs on this one

prelim sent fri for 1185 on another account

and credit card will be about 112

well keep me up to date and ill let you know if i hear anything.good luck

My claim was issued on the 3rd August, NatWest will be served on the 8th of August and they had until the 22nd of August to reply. On the 10th August I received an acknowledgement of service through the post saying that Natwest intend to defend. They still have a couple of weeks to send a defence.. which I am expecting them to do reading other peoples comments.

I have also been told when they ask for information you can decline to give any. Then they will send an offer for about half.. and wait for the court date to be set before they send you the whole amount. It's a waiting game! :-|