Anybody want a free tarot reading?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5814 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 306
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Will my life ever run smoothly?

Oh, aktiv - that's a hard one. Let's see:

First is the 9 of cups. This shows me that you've really had a hard time of it and have had to put all of your energy into fighting back. But you've done it - and you're stronger for it.

Second is the 10 of wands - wow! Life has been tough, it still has, but you're finding resources you didn't know were there and fighting - and you are learning how to beat them.

Last is the High Priestess. Omg, this is such a good card. An intelligent lady who can sit back in the knowledge that she is right.

Yes, aktiv. There's hard times along the way, but you're going to learn from them. And you are going to turn into one helluva person. I sure as hell wouldn't cross you in the future! You'll be happy, once you've fought for it.

xx

• Haha 1

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

wow hc how spot on was that:D well nearly not so sure about the human bit lol

LOL Tilly

I should be asking folk to tickle my scales for this.

;)

• Haha 2

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Thank you HC, thats cheered me up for a couple of on going battles.

Hey aktiv - they should be scared of you! You're one helluva person - we can see it, the cards say it - now go out there and assert yourself.

xx

I admit, I have found out enough facts to know I am right (not debt issues) and will battle to the end. It is just finding time to finish off a couple of letters. One I am pushing for an imediate response, the other I may just drag out to see how much they try hiding.

:D:D

You did not really need that reading to tell you what an awesome person you are, did you?

You are though!

xx

Scales, tickle, appreciated, blah blah.

Come on in, lurkers. It's a nice tent I've got here - and it's just a wee bit of fun

Hi Hippychick, after you've "done" Tricia, can you find some time for me?????

Dont know if yr aware, but i had my 2nd miscarriage 3 wks ago and now being 37 yrs old im worried it'll never happen for me!!!

Can you tell me if i'll ever have kids "the natural way" and if not break it to me gently!! :p

Cheers hun!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Did you kick your boy? And how's the ladder?

:)

You're not going to believe this. I'm just picking myself up of the floor. My son (18, lazy,drunk,good for nothing) came home yesterday afternoon. He's only gone and got a permanent job!! Starts Monday:shock:

My foster ladder turned up last night and I've finally stripped the rest of the wallpaper off the high bit over the stairs. :)

The third bit of good news my husband had to go to Scotland yesterday, all very last minute. He had to stay over so I had the 'big bed' all to myself:D

LIFE IS GOOD (at last):D :D

Hi H-C,

Any advice on which direction my life should move in now, cos seem to have been going round in circles recently?

TIA.

Hiya Queen T

Ok - here's your 3 cards:

First the 7 of wands. You need a new challenge - something which will inspire you and allow you to use your intuition.

Second the 3 of wands. I sense that you have changed and grown over recent times and that now you need the confidence to take the first steps to change your life.

Last the knight of swords - Athena in this pack - goddess of wisdom. You've got a sharp mind and a strong personality - get out there and use them!

Nice cards.

:)

You're not going to believe this. I'm just picking myself up of the floor. My son (18, lazy,drunk,good for nothing) came home yesterday afternoon. He's only gone and got a permanent job!! Starts Monday:shock:

My foster ladder turned up last night and I've finally stripped the rest of the wallpaper off the high bit over the stairs. :)

The third bit of good news my husband had to go to Scotland yesterday, all very last minute. He had to stay over so I had the 'big bed' all to myself:D

LIFE IS GOOD (at last):D :D

Amazing wino - I'm so happy for you (would prefer not to have an empty bed myself, but enough about my lack-of-love life).

:rolleyes:

Hi Hippychick, after you've "done" Tricia, can you find some time for me?????

Dont know if yr aware, but i had my 2nd miscarriage 3 wks ago and now being 37 yrs old im worried it'll never happen for me!!!

Can you tell me if i'll ever have kids "the natural way" and if not break it to me gently!! :p

Cheers hun!!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Hi bonnie

I'm so sorry to hear that. I've cut 3 cards for you:

First the knight of pentacles, which shows me that you have not given up hope - and you should not.

Second the king of pentacles. I think that you are, quite naturally, worrying too much and that you need to relax. Easy to say, I know - not easy at all to do. But you need some relaxation - a night out, a weekend away -something to take your mind off things.

Last is the 4 of pentacles. This does represent success, stability and the achievement of earthly goals as long as the advice of the king is listened to.

Don't give up hope.

xx

Can I have one please :)

Whats the outlook for the next 6 months?

Thankyou - will tickle your scales :)

Started 25th Sep 2006 - got cheque on 4th December 2006. Settled without interest but full amount plus court costs :)

A & L Watch out buddy you are next 2007!!!!

HC ........ when am I gonna feel better ... fed up with feeling rough :(

Hi saintly.

The cards are being opaque - but it looks like you should start to feel better at about 14.13 on Tuesday.

:D

Can I have one please :)

Whats the outlook for the next 6 months?

Thankyou - will tickle your scales :)

Ok ladykenco - here are your 3 cards.

First the 4 of pentacles. This suggests a good possibility of some financial stability ahead.

Second is Victory -which needs no interpretation. You can make your success happen, and you will.

Third is the World - looks as if your dreams will come true, because you'll make sure they do.

xx

• Haha 1

Hello Happy Chick,

Thank you for my reading, it was accurate, maybe I do need to take some chill time out as these matters have a habit of taking over your life, and recharge my batteries.

I do have a great interest in crystals and their powers. and sorry I have just asked my douser if I should ask you another question and it said yes.

I don't know if you allow this, but I have to ask

My career, where is it going?

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

Hello Happy Chick,

Thank you for my reading, it was accurate, maybe I do need to take some chill time out as these matters have a habit of taking over your life, and recharge my batteries.

I do have a great interest in crystals and their powers. and sorry I have just asked my douser if I should ask you another question and it said yes.

I don't know if you allow this, but I have to ask

My career, where is it going?

Hi hellhasnofury.

I just shuffled the cards and the Page of Cups "jumped" at me.

You need to assert yourself more. Have confidence in your abilities. Don't daydream about what you want - go for it. you'll succeed.

xx