PeterPiper vs Barclaycard

PeterPiper
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6441 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

sent my dpa letter & cheque on 19th may

rcd the microfiche excuse & usless printout while i was on hol

sent the DPA LBA letter on 22nd June. they have until 10th july to fully comply.

i'm quite happy to issue an N1 with the Particulars of claim, but how much am i claiming for damages? If i have to....it's in red

all i want are the statements, damages are another matter...

do i have to claim damages or just use the N1 to force Barclaycard to send the statements?

any help would be greatly appreciated:)

• 2 weeks later...

rcd today the blah blah blah letter from Rachael Shiels stating that i wont get my Data Protection Act request prior to 2004.

oh well, will have to take them to court for it...

or shall i send a LBA/moneyclaim for an estimated ammount?

cannot be bothered to play games, just want my money back. if they hide behind the fact they have poor systems then let the court decide.

BUT..

if you do read through the printout they send they are monitoring you for everything you do, it really beggars belief that they cannot access the info you need.

so, shall a send an LBA for the estimated ammount or go for the jugular & start a moneyclaim for the estimated ammount without an LBA?

your help would be very much appreciated.

:)

• 1 month later...

just a quick update....

after a couple of letters from Rachael Shiels gleefully claiming that the microfiche arguement is clearly in their favour, i had put this one on the back burner.

in late july i decided to pay £3 for all the statements on my account for the last 6 years & ordered them online. rcd a reply stating they would be with me in 7 days!

over a week passed, so i replied via email asking where the statements were. rcd a reply stating that it would take 35 days.

oh well thought i, gonna have to wait 7 weeks!!

whilst tidying the loft today, i came across all my statements from day one for Barclaycard & Capital one up to xmas 2005.

i have worked out that they owe me £572 + interest.

prelim on its way tomorrow, statements cancelled!

:)