dates & Acts?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am trying to reclaim mis-sold PPI and following a conversation with an 'advisor' I am told that they are looking into what Act this comes under as the PPI was cancelled in 04. This is with 1 of the big 4 banks. Now I have read a bit about the FOS not being able to rule if it was prior to 05 but I would appreciate any advice of what they are going to try to use to not pay and what action I can take to remedy this.

Sorry if this is a bit cryptic but I did read that the ENEMY read posts on here and while I like being well informed I think we are better off if they are kept in the dark.

Thanks.

I am trying to reclaim mis-sold PPI and following a conversation with an 'advisor' I am told that they are looking into what Act this comes under as the PPI was cancelled in 04. This is with 1 of the big 4 banks. Now I have read a bit about the FOS not being able to rule if it was prior to 05 but I would appreciate any advice of what they are going to try to use to not pay and what action I can take to remedy this.

Sorry if this is a bit cryptic but I did read that the ENEMY read posts on here and while I like being well informed I think we are better off if they are kept in the dark.

Thanks.

Hello DL,

What these companies will use is total denial. They will insist that the ppi was fully explained and that you signed the agreement of the understanding that you where happy to take out the optional insurance. You were given the terms and conditions????? oh and the policy and if you were not happy with them, you have 30days to cancel it.

This is what they will state, but unfortunately their customers do actually know better. If you read around the threads, you will see caggers, in different stages of reclaiming it back You have to be patient as this process is a bit of a upward struggle:o

But I say onwards and upwards to reach your goal;)

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW

hellhasnofury,

I agree with you totaly. The only way for us all to get action is to complain, complain and complain!

Then as with bank charges the appropriate authorities will act!

Loan companies dont sit down with clients asking questions, and fully explaining things, they merely tell you to sign on the dotted line and imply you need this cover and that cover...