Refused goodwill payment paid into account

HattieTheFirst
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5960 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

Firstly, don't touch the money.

You acn accept this as partial settlement of your claim and proceed with the rest - there is a letter in the library which you can use.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

HOW TO...DUMMIES GUIDE TO CAG...Read here

STEP BY STEP GUIDE...Read here

F&Q's... Read here

EVERYTHING YOU NEED THE A~Z GUIDE...Read here

Go to our Cag Toolbar Download page here

Please don't forget this site is run on DONATIONS If this site has helped in any way, then please give a little back. ;-)

Any opinions are without prejudice & without liability. All I know has come from this site. If you are unsure, please seek professional advice. .

• 2 weeks later...

I was offered a lump sum repayment or over £200.00 when the charges are over £1000 no interest added either. They then canceled my cash drawing facility ( not that i used it ) and reduced my credit limit by the same amount . Round one to Barclay's NO they will not win round two.

Cheers .. Dave

Hi Hattie,

If I'm right reading the post on your other thread, you're saying this case has been Stayed. Please confirm this.

If this is so, there's a letter you can send - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/cases-stayed-pending-oft/114308-objection-stay-credit-card.html

Hope I've read this right, Slick

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Hattie,

You could also send an email to BLT (Barclays Litigation Team) saying your case has been mistakenly Stayed and, as you are now applying for the Stay to be lifted, would they like to consider offering you settlement now to avoid the costs associated with taking your claim into court.

See here for Kate Ashton's fax and email contact (edit out any space in the email addy which this site auto-enters) - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/barclaycard/91040-light-brigade-barclaycard-3.html#post1262143

Send an up to date SOC showing charges, the latest s.69 interest figure and a note of the court fees paid by you. Ask for settlement of the total.

Can't hurt !

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)