skeleton argument & More

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

After settling all of my own claims almost a year ago I started to help my father.

Citicards is the toughest cookie of all yet though.

His debt had been passed to cabot, dad came to an agreement with them and paid them a reduced amount to clear the debt.

He then filed his claim with Citicard, followed all the steps, then filed a mcol.

No allocation questionnaire was requested by the judge, then dad got a court date for 22nd Nov. There was no mention of any documents or that the Judge wanted to see anything, so I asked my father to phone the Court its been allocated to and double check.

The lady said she doesn't need to see any documents, she just needs both parties to turn up.

Then yesterday out of the blue my father receives masses of paperwork from Citicard including a witness statement, skeleton argument and exhibits in preparation of the forthcoming hearing.

My dad is now really panicking, why have citi done this. To be honest I am a bit worried as all of my own claims were very straightforward, the largest was for £5000 ish and involved filing court bundles etc but this one is totally different.

I didnt have to do a skeleton argument or any of the other info for mine.

Please I need advice.

Settled at 50%

Clydesdale £155. Should have been £310 charges, plus interest :( Husbands Account.

SETTLED IN FULL:

MBNA £1230. For Hubby.

Halifax £39.

RBS £342. For Hubby.

Cap One £200.

Abbey:

:D Settled in FULL April 18th 2007. £5179.83 Paid but what a long battle!

:D

COMPENSATION OF £100 ON 14/04/08 FOR CONTINUED HARASSEMENT.