No 10's Answer To Bailiff Petition(VIOLENCE)

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6003 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hmm, it says page not found for me..

But I've found the response on the site anyway.

The usual 'we don't care how many signatures you have, we made our minds up ages ago' response I've come to expect from our 'government'.

I completely agree with you munky30 they don't care no more, but it's also the view of the public towards them.

Let's face it the country is slowly started to go down hill,the banks dictate to the courts and infact obviously the government bows down to them too.

I can't understand why so many people are just sitting back and letting the government do what they want,do people not understand that the way this country is going that within the next few years we will become the dumping ground for the rest of europe.

It's about time a vote of no confidence was done against this government,because lets face it if your in debt the government is certainly doing a vote of no confidence against us debtors.

We haven't even got a democratically elected Prime Minister in this country. Hmm ...

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I completely agree with you munky30 they don't care no more, but it's also the view of the public towards them.

Let's face it the country is slowly started to go down hill,the banks dictate to the courts and infact obviously the government bows down to them too.

I can't understand why so many people are just sitting back and letting the government do what they want,do people not understand that the way this country is going that within the next few years we will become the dumping ground for the rest of europe.

It's about time a vote of no confidence was done against this government,because lets face it if your in debt the government is certainly doing a vote of no confidence against us debtors.

here here.

Though to be honest, I think even if such a vote was put in place, they wouldnt listen anyway and even if they did, whatever replaced this government would be just as bad if not worse.

Power to the people, the public has a voice, your opinion counts and many other pigswill platitudes are just that. Meaningless.

'They' do what they want, 'for the good of the country'... and by country I mean big business, banks and politicians.

The so called democracy that is the uk government has become nothing more than a punchline to many MANY bad jokes.

The most recent of which is the new e-petition site it seems.

I know its not relevant, but 1.5million people signed the petition against road pricing, but nobody listened.

Sums it all up really.

Proud to be british? .... yeah, so proud I want to emigrate as soon as is physically possible.

I think it's highly probable that it was the financial institutions that called the shots on this occasion, mr brown will have indicated what he needs to complete his economic goals and the banks tell him what they would like from him.

I'm suprised that anyone else is suprised.

We haven't even got a democratically elected Prime Minister in this country. Hmm ...

To be fair to GB (why? he hasn't been fair to this country economically, but I digress), constituents vote for a party and its policies, not a person. He's the leader of the Labour party, for our sins, and therefore de facto Prime Minister.

As to the response, well, I'm not surprised. Call me cynical, but I don't expect the Government in all its wisdom, pah, to reverse a decision once made. It embarrasses too many people and highlights the fact that, while consultations and debates may have been held, it doesn't mean that too many of out illustrious representatives actually turned up or researched the issue, or even understood the damned motion.

-----

Click the scales if I've been useful! :)

we are a representative constitutional monarchy, not a democracy. we vote for our MP's, and the queen appoints a prime minister who must have the confidence of those representatives.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.