Help, how do i get my statements

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6500 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

i have sent in a dpa, nothing back, then a dpa non compliance, nothing. Now i think i have to take them to court to get my statemts. Has anyone done this, i dont know what form to fill in or how to do it. I am in Scotland and any help would be great. Thank you.

Kerry x

ABBEY Total £1277 First Claim £687 hearing date 6/7/06

BOS Total £1069

RBS 3/7/06 Statments arrived

NW Waiting on Statements Data Protection Act UP!!

SENT NON-COMP 28/6/06 sent letter to Data

Protection Act manager

Total £2286

First of all which bank are you requesting information from, and secondly when did you send the DPA request?

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

It is natwest and royal bank of scotland, they both got sent the origianl dps request on the 29/03/06 and then got sent a dpa non-compliance on the 27/5/06. I found two addresses on here for dpa managers at these banks and i am thinking of sending off a last letter to them, hopefully that will work, if not, i am not really sure how to proceede from there.

BOS Total £1069

Protection Act manager

Total £2286

I am moving your thread to the Scotland forum, where other people will pick up your thread who may have had similar experiences.

The Consumer Action Group is a free help site.

Should you be offered help that requires payment please report it to site team.

Advice & opinions given by Caro are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

Kerry -

Next step would be a complaint to the Information Commissioner, let them get involved and I'd be suprised if your statements didn't follow shortly after.

• Confused 1

** I AM NOT A LAWYER, PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT **

I have successfully claimed against: "MBNA, Capital One, Bank of Scotland & Clydesdale Bank"

The Consumer Action Group is a Self-Help website, Moderators & Site Helpers offer advice on a voluntary basis. Please spend time reading the FAQ's, and other cases relating to your bank before starting your own claim

i sent the final letters to the two dpa managers of natwest and rbs. they have till fri 7th july, then i am going to complain to the information man.

BOS Total £1069

Protection Act manager

Total £2286

Cool-the ICO can take a while but worth doing.

Good luck

** I AM NOT A LAWYER, PLEASE CONSULT A QUALIFIED PROFESSIONAL IF YOU ARE IN ANY DOUBT **

I have successfully claimed against: "MBNA, Capital One, Bank of Scotland & Clydesdale Bank"

The Consumer Action Group is a Self-Help website, Moderators & Site Helpers offer advice on a voluntary basis. Please spend time reading the FAQ's, and other cases relating to your bank before starting your own claim

just had a look at my bank and i the first cheque i sent out for rbs has been cashed, so i should be getting my statments soon. They better not cash the second cheque i sent them!!! or there will be trouble! Not heard anything from NW but as they are owned by the same people, they should follw soon too. Though that would make too much sense! lol

BOS Total £1069

Protection Act manager

Total £2286