Help please! cca not complied with now debt collectors involved

Dollydoo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5119 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think no court action means they know they have nothing to go on. Also, DCAs pay so little for the debts that it isn't worth there while going to court - very few actually do because the "agreements" are crap. Once it passes to another DCA, I keep it short and sweet and tell them that there is no enforceable agreement for the alleged debt and that is my last correspondence with them on the matter. It's amazing too how turning the tables on them and telling them that you have commenced legal proceedings on the matter and they as current holders of the account will be liable for all costs, expenses and compensation. I also find that calling their bluff and and telling them by all means take me to court and once you have failed there I will sue you for Vaxatious Harrassment scares the bejesus out of them.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi everyone, its been a while! I thought this had all gone too quiet - I have just received a statement on the account (usual monthly one) direct

from Halifax. Now do I ignore this as it says they may take legal proceedings if I don't make payment, I can feel another cycle about to start.....any advice, thanks & regards

u can ignore if u wish. have they provided any new evidence?

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

then they are urinating in the wind.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

This ones rearing its ugly head again arrgh!!! I moved and haven't informed them and i've just received an ordinary monthly statement like nothing has happened......I don't want to cause the new owner any anxiety so what should I do once the mail redirection expires? send it back, "opened in error - person has moved away"??