Cabot/Ruthbridge !

CharleyT
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6001 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

I'm new to this Group, and really need as much help as i can get :confused:

I have a problem with a company called Ruthbridge Ltd, and the story goes as follows.

Last week i spoke to someone from Cabot financial in order to sort out a debt from 2001 (BC) the reason i called them was to stop Ruthbridge calling and hassleing me on a daily basis, by hassle i mean repeated phonecalls, Agressive telephone manar, and general threatening behaviour. So i called cabot and asked for the debt to be recalled to themselves, after speaking to an advisor he imformed me that this wasnt a problem and he could do this on the condition i made a payment and setup a dd for the remainder, which i did had no problems with this at all.

Now i have a arragent lady ( i use term lady very losely) from Ruthbridge (Charley Taylor) informing me that i can not pay Cabot ( the owner of the debt) as she was dealing with it now, this was all very personal and attacking, trying to make me fell intimidated yet again. She informs me there will be "door step action".

So my question is what now, i have no problem with paying the debt to cabot, i will not pay Ruthbridge a penny as they have done nothing to resolve the debt in a decent manor, all they do is threaten me with the intent of gaining a little something extra for christmas in there paycheck.

I have contacted the OFT and TS to assist with the Harrassment and thretening behavior.

Any advise solutions or just positive feedback is all apreciated very much, i really am losing it with these people.