How did you find this website?

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5344 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

Found it from Martin Lewis's site. Can't claim any charges back cos luckily I haven't had any for the last few years but before that they were horrendous. Had house repossessed at one point. Finally sorted myself out. Now telling everyone I know about you guys. Keep up the good work.

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw it in the Gardian newspaper last week which ran a report about an accountant successfully claiming back charges from HSBC. Not done anything about my bank yet (which is also HSBC), but I have already succesfully taken action against a company who owed me money by using the HMCS Money Claim website after I saw it mentioned in one of these forums. Thanks! :lol:

also found site from the money saving expert site, a fantastic site, telling everybody and anybody, people at work are all becoming members and the nhs is a big place to spread the word!!!!

Martin Lewis's newsletter.

Alan, Derby, UK.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Sorry, but I cannot deal with your case by PM - please ask questions in your own thread. If you do not get a reply within 48 hours send a PM, with a link to the relevant thread, to any Site Team Member.

DO NOT SEND QUESTIONS ABOUT YOUR CLAIM TO ADMIN, or our WEBMASTER - YOU WILL NOT RECEIVE A REPLY.

Advice given is purely my opinion, and is not based on any legal training.

Me too, looked at another link about Alton Towers and found this very interesting topic, have only just been charged £60 that week, plus another £30 in the same week.

Have started my claim on another link Kim v Halifax

Waiting to see what happens

Another one for the MSE link....

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 weeks later...

My friend is studying law and she told me about Martin Lewis' site which brought me to here - and lovely it is too.

Halifax -

LBA sent 12/05/06 for £1,232

Make a donation

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim your rights as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

i found this website on 10th april, when sitting down almost in tears and shaking with pure anger! yes i have an overdraft, and almost at limit, but every month the bank takes about £70.00 putting me over the o/d and vicious circle, i have spoke to my local brnach umpteen times and no help offered.i had radio 2 on and listening to martin shankleman, have his website on my faves but not visited for ages, went on there and ended up here! total life saver (and i mean mentally too, as i was pretty much unable to function with this constant worry!)

• 12 years later...

This topic was closed on 03/06/19.

If you have a problem which is similar to the issues raised in this topic, then please start a new thread and you will get help and support there.

If you would like to post up some information which is relevant to this particular topic then please flag the issue up to the site team and the thread will be reopened.

- Consumer Action Group

regards,

InterSimi

Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 5344 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you