had VERY bad day guys..........

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5950 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:evil::( hi guys had a stay hearing today by phone conference an believe it or not the bank turned up was on phone as was i for over an hour. listening to each other breathe an shuffle papers etc now just to point out the judge ordered this!!!!! an he didnt show an has blamed BT for not connecting him even though he had numbers an pass code to do it himself the court new we were there an just left us there said nothing so am a very unhappy bunny at min could do with cheering up

yep. but does this mean you all have to re book for another time

Please note that although my advice is offered, you should consult your legal representative before taking ANY action.

have a nice day !!

the banks barrister said the judge who i may add is the one who put stay on an arranged the hearing in first place !!! could either make a judgement based on what info already has or could set day for another hearing!!!! am ringing court 2morrow myself to see what score is not that i dont trust bank reps but!!!! ill let you know what happens watch this space.....

Did you ring the court Conalot?

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

this is getting better lol not!!!!

just rang courts an clerk gave claim number explained what happened an guess wot had no idea there was no mention of anything on file so am sat like a prat waiting for them to ring me back. Bit i like is i asked her to ring me back rather than put me on hold am on a mobile an its like adding insult to injury to cost me more ££££ an she said couldnt ring mobiles arnt allowed lmao

well am gutted have just rang me back an judge has said to just arrange another hearing at next available date an that will be in the new year.

me thinks that i have been well an truly took p*** out of might as well of not applied to remove stay at all £ down toilet bet the date i get is 3 weeks after test case !!!!!!!

am steaming as i should of had judgement back in july before test case was announced when bank defaulted on the 11th july bundle deadline. Is it me or is something fishy going on here !!!!!!

This is the problem with all these bank charges websites creating more and more cases for the courts to deal with, ban the lot I say :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your troubles conalot, I hope that when you day comes you manage to take them for all that is due

BEFORE starting your claim read through the FAQ's and if there's something you aren't sure of then ask.

If you win, donate to this site

Contents of my posts are purely my own personal opinions, some formed by personal experience and some from research. If in doubt seek qualified legal advice.

This is the problem with all these bank charges websites creating more and more cases for the courts to deal with, ban the lot I say :rolleyes:

Sorry to hear about your troubles conalot, I hope that when you day comes you manage to take them for all that is due

Yes fancy a web site telling people what is and isn't lawful when only lawyers and judges should know these things :rolleyes: and even worse giving the legal information to actually go to court !!! :eek::D

keep the faith Con, you will get there

ill camp on court steps if needed aint over till fat chick is singing an im a size 10 lol an touch menopausal silly boys lmao

thanks fellow caggers am working on plan of action watch this space:mad:

How are you Conalot?. .

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Just a concerned Mod Lula . . . nothing sinister. . .

WARNING TO ALL

thanks chaps am a bit better had vodka an chocolate lol am down an gone yet an will fight another day (gives the husband a day of lol) am seeing the ridiculousness of the situation an is good to know am not on my own we r a merry band of caggers lol watch this space:D

Hey conalot

Have a glass of wine on me. We're all here for you.

xx

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Morning conalot

I've got strong coffee here and plenty of paracetamol.

Help yourself.

xx

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

thanks think ill have mine black dont think i can handle dairy at the moment

today might have to be a gentle one an quiet only me an youngest daughter the pre-menstral pre-teen daughter is safely at my parents lol

Yeah - mine's black.

I'm having a very quiet day here. Gentle music, a comfy chair and a good book for me, I think. Washing done, flat cleaned - time to relax.

Hope you enjoy yours.

xx