L.C.S solicitors

blueyid
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5755 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You are a little light on details at the moment.

I understand that L.C.S are a department of First Credit-has the debt been assigned to !st Credit. Who has issued the County Court summons, and what

are they claiming?

Does the debt include charges for missing payments, exceeding your credit limit etc?

Do you already have a CCJ against you for this debt?

When you sent the CCA request, did you include the £1 fee? Has noone written to you since 26/07/2007-and was that L.C.S?

How old is the debt, and when did you make the last payment to them?

Here is a short and sweet CB FECK OFF letter you can send. I know he also has a longer version as well

Account In Dispute

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your Ref : xxxxx

Your Client : XXXX

I refer to your letter of xx/xx/2007, which was received today.

Frankly, I am surprised of the need to remind a firm of solicitors about the terms and conditions surrounding my Consumer Credit Agreement request (Consumer Credit Act, 1974); received by XX DCA XX on xx/xx. I can only assume therefore that they failed to inform you.

Should your client now persist with threats of legal action as stated in your letter, I will welcome the opportunity for a judge to look at several offences committed by XXX DCA XX under The Consumer Credit Act, 1974, as well as your client’s non-compliance with and total disregard for the law on this occasion.

Yours faithfully,

In that case you MUST get a request for information in TODAY.

Time is of the essence.

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION UNDER THE CIVIL PROCEDURE RULES.

Dear Sir/Madam,

I have received the Court claim filed by your Company. To enable me to file a defence and counter-claim, I require specific information regarding the account to be provided forthwith. Given that this matter is now the subject of legal proceedings, you are obliged to disclose under the Civil Procedure Rules, the information and documents detailed below. This letter supersedes the Data Protection request made to on the **DATE**. The information must be furnished by the **DATE**, which gives you ten days to provide what has been requested. If you fail to comply, this will be reported to the Court, a copy of this letter will be provided as evidence to the same and an Order enforcing your compliance will be sought.

1. A true copy of the executed credit agreement and any terms and conditions that applied to the account at the time of default and at the time the account was opened.

2. All records you hold on me relevant to this case, including but not limited to:

a. A transcript of all transactions, including charges, fees, interest, repayments and payments and both the original amount of the loan and any repayments made to it the account.

b. Transcriptions of all telephone conversations recorded and any notes made in relation to telephone conversations

c. Where there has been any event in my account history over this period which has required manual intervention by any person, I require disclosure of any indication or notes which have either caused or resulted in that manual intervention, or other evidence of that manual intervention in relation to my account formerly held with **CREDITOR**.

d. True copies of any notice of assignment and/or default notice or enforcement notice that you or the original creditor sent me, with a copy of any proof of postage that you hold.

e. Documents relating to any insurance added to the account, including the insurance contract and terms and conditions, date it was added and deleted (if applicable).

f. Details of any collection charge added to the account; specifically, the date it was levied, the amount of the charge, a detailed financial breakdown of how the charge was calculated, and what the charge covers.

g. Specific details of the fees/charges levied by any other agency in respect of this account and a detailed breakdown of said fees/charges and what each charge relates to and on what date said fees/charges were levied.

h. A genuine copy of any deed of assignment, or proof that you have a legal right to this money.

i. A genuine copy of any notice of fair use of my data as required by the Data Protection Act 1998

j. A list of third party agencies to whom you have disclosed my personal data and a summary of the nature of the information you have disclosed.

3. Any other documents you seek to rely on in court.

4. A copy of your complaints procedure, as required by the Consumer Credit Act 2006.

5. Clarification of the date you acquired the debt, what organisation you acquired it from, their registered office, their company number (if any) and what legal title they had to this debt, and what credit license number they had at the time that the debt was purchased or entered into.

I will require this information within the next ten days. I must advise you that if the information is not forthcoming, it will be reported to the Court that you are trying to frustrate proceedings and denying me the opportunity to file a defence and counter claim.

I would appreciate your due diligence in this matter.

I await your rapid response.

Yours Faithfully,

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Hi blueyid....you need to do the online acknowledgement of service within 14 days saying you will defend and call the court to get the exact date your defence needs to be in, but its 28 days...then prepare your defence using the facilites this wonderful site provides.

I am in the same situation with 1st Credit, my defence is due on the 28th and their dealine for a copy of the CCA agreement is today.....I await the postman with anticipation!!!

Berty

Live Life-Debt Free

Buleyid, keep very close track of days here.

File your acknowledgement as to defend the WHOLE claim, then mark on your calender the date that the defence is needed.

We're here to help, so don't panic.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Letter posted at a cost of £4.30:eek:

last question can i transfer to my local couny court .Do i respond to this online to day. ps thanks for your help on this matter:)

Ex Currys/dixons manager

It will be the best £ 4.30 you have ever spent. These EDIT solicitors rely on people not defending the case so as they can get judgement by default.

You must respond online to this ASAP. If the case is to be contested you should be able to get it transferred to your local Court so that you can attend in person to deal with these people

• Haha 1

REQUEST FOR INFORMATION UNDER THE CIVIL PROCEDURE RULES.

Received copy of aggrememet from lcs + all the letters they have sent over the last few years. they have also sent telephone scripts. it does confirm they phoned my next door neighbour to find us :(

what do i do help

Ex Currys/dixons manager

• 2 months later...