style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5922 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Is there a easy way to cured bordum.

I have found myself getting very bored now i have not got DCA letters dropping on my mat due to CCAing ppl and them not complying or saying we dont have a CCA for you.

I have cleaned the bathroom and kitchen so much now that i dont think they will need cleaning for about 2 days and i have finished my christmas shopping.

Ideas would be helpful.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

sorry to far to travel all but i could always go shopping in london afterwards. Let me think about that one. Where abouts in Croydon are you?

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Knitting, Origami, Cake Baking, Crosswords, Sudoku, Swimming, Walking a dog, Read a book, Watch a flim or 10, computer Games.

(or possibly, as BW says, I also have some rooms that need some cleaning ;) )

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]If you think my post was helpful, please feel free to click my scales

A prudent question is one-half of wisdom.

:D

well i suck at knitting, Oragami is boring after a while and you can only make so many christmas decs before u have filled the house, Cake baking we are over run with cookies and cakes i have even started the christmas baking and freezing that, crossword and sudoku i cant do, read all the books in the house twice, I dont think the swimming pool accepts skinny dipping as i dont have a costume, cant play comp games, watch films dont help and my dogs are fully walked 3 time a day.

I am bored of cleaning.

Is there a easy way to cured bordum.

You could try getting some tablets from the doctor.

If you feel that we have helped you, or you would like to help keep this web site running so that others can continue to get their money back, please click the donate button at the top of the forum.

Advice & opinions of Dave, The Bank Action Group and The Consumer Action Group are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability.

Use your own judgment. Seek advice of a qualified insured professional if you have any doubts.

------------

Add me as your friend on FaceBook - I need all the friends I can get :-(

http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=577405151

------------

would love to take up bungee jumping. Let me just phone my midwife and ask her thoughs on that My fiance would say NO.

yer the midwife said no to bungee jumping and i cant sleep all day and all night. I have a 4 yr old little boy so sleep during the day is impossible.

• 1 month later...
yer the midwife said no to bungee jumping and i cant sleep all day and all night. I have a 4 yr old little boy so sleep during the day is impossible.

She is a spoilsport that midwife lol

Tell you what, bring your 4 year old to play with my 4 year old and you can indulge your nesting instincts to your hearts content, sounds like it wont be long ;)

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

LOL nicsussex.

Yes lula my midwife is a spoilsport but as l have never meet her and had the breif convo with her about bungee jumping then l am glad.

I dont listen to what Midwifes have to say anyway as l know a hell of a lot better especially when it is my body, anyway what would half of them no as they have never had kids.

My 4 year old ahs just started school full time so l now have lots of time on my hands.

Thinking of re decorating as it needs a spruce up. has not been done since we painted after we moved in.

God i really need summing to do.

Chrissi

My god woman, you are worse than I was, mind you, I wanted the place decorated and i "knew" he wasnt going to let me do it, although god knows why , I was fine, him and his tall mate, who did the cielings did it all, I also had a nasty bit of fun, cos i wanted a tree stump out, and he did it ROFLMAO

out of interest, how long have you got?

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

i am due the being of june currently 18 weeks gone

I am one that has moved heavy furniture etc as well during pregancy

lol you really are as bad as me heheheh, its not an illness. It is a natural thing, woman have done it since we evolved like this, you cannot be wrapped up in cotton wool fpr 9 months lol

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

Ty tonycee.

They first one is not really me.

The second on e the comp cheated

Chrissi

lol wino. My saon has already re decorated his bedroom so it needs re doing may start that in a few days.

l need some more reading books.