Is this right?

The GodMother

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5057 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi.

I have a question regarding something that was posted in a diiferent forum.

This is under General Debt the thread is called Moorcroft debt recovery on my case to. Post #22 put in buy Priority One.

I am not saying Priority is wrong just wanting to know if Priority is correct on this.

What Priority said was............

'If a debt has been sold to a DCA... I believe the original creditor is meant to ask your permission under the Data Protection Act, 1988. This is rarely carried out though. You may want to post this query in Legalities in order to get a legal explanation though.... as I am not a solicitor.'

So as you can see Priority advised that it is posted here and someone finds out.

Thanks for your help everyone.

Chrissi

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

yes but what if you did not get any t&cs as the account was opened on the phone and they did not read you any out or send you any.

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.