Putting the record straight

Guest perky88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest perky88

Anyway, signing off now.

Today on this site has not produced anything except laywerman asking for a specific case he can appeal against, me offering it to him and him turning it down.

A few random silly posts by people who have not posted anything of use in the past and no reason to suspect they will start now.

I am sure one day a victory will happen for a driver against a PPC ... It hasnt yet ..so until then I wont switch off the heating in the jacuzzi !!!

Have fun arguing (or agreeing with yourself)... its been an interesting day seeing all you people spout off about things you know zilch about.

I will NOT be back to visit this thread, so say what you want ... if it makes you happy and smug ..

If ANYONE out there SERIOUSLY wants to take a case to appeal and work with me to dispel the myths and give people real advice based on real experiecnes not just text book advice then please PM me (dont reply in here as I wont be back to this thread .... understand ... I wont be back so PM me)

Bye for now ....

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Same old bluff and bluster from perky as predicted, although his mates seem quiet. Suddenly worrying about the Data Protection Act, when he had no such concerns yesterday when he posted the private transcript. Refusing to provide details of a new defendant so that we can have a fair fight on the merits even though he is 100% sure of his legal position. Hiding behind a law he has no respect for. Then having the cheek to say others have no backbone. He is one of the more entertaining private parking enforcers, that's for sure.

I have no doubt a defendant facing perky will now find this site and Pepipoo and we will have our test case before long, whether perky likes it or not. He will then no doubt vanish without a trace and go back to making sandwiches rather than trying to be an amateur lawyer.

I will NOT be back to visit this thread, so say what you want ... if it makes you happy and smug ..

Sounds like a retreat, I am still waiting for an authority overruling Felthouse v. Bindley, or at least a sound explanation why it doesn't apply.

Anyway, signing off now.

I am sure one day a victory will happen for a driver against a PPC ... It hasnt yet ..so until then I wont switch off the heating in the jacuzzi !!!

we provided him two victories for drivers yesterday but his selective vision has kicked in. Anyway I will miss perky, despite his many failings. Hopefully we will get to do the dance at some point in the court and I will buy him a drink to drown his sorrows, before posting the result on here.

As for the jacuzzi, I don't know how he can afford it - he appears to spend all his waking hours on here dissuading motorists from appealing their legally unenforcable tickets.

we provided him two victories for drivers yesterday but his selective vision has kicked in. Anyway I will miss perky, despite his many failings. Hopefully we will get to do the dance at some point in the court and I will buy him a drink to drown his sorrows, before posting the result on here.

As for the jacuzzi, I don't know how he can afford it - he appears to spend all his waking hours on here dissuading motorists from appealing their legally unenforcable tickets.

aaah monsieur legal adviser

The reason he can do this was in the OP, 99 percent of his business is

"self managed" i.e. he only tickets on his driveway or coffee shop the rest of the time he pays commission to poor deluded fools who think he's hit on the perfect get rich quick scheme.

All posts by myself are without prejudice and do not constitue legal advice, they are purely for the discussion of points of law and consumer rights.

I am however not affiliated in any way shape or form with any financial institution or parking company. And if i am elected I will make it mandatory that all persons posting on this forum make such a declaration just so we can all see who the trolls are :-)

I think old perky has done himself some damage here, which he will come to regret. He could have stayed under the radar and kept winning cases against uninformed opponents. He could have become the Perry Mason of parking enforcers. Instead he has put his head above the parapet and these things have a way of coming back to haunt. I feel certain it is only a matter of time before someone taken to court by perky or his bunch of cronies seeks help here or on pepipoo and we will be waiting.

Considering the amount of resentment he's caused I wouldn't be suprised if "someone" parks on one of his "self managed locations" :lol: as soon as they see a big red sign..

Question have you ever encountered this defence ?

Answer.. well no, but that doesn't mean i only took on cases where I knew I had at least a 1 brain cell edge :-)

All posts by myself are without prejudice and do not constitue legal advice, they are purely for the discussion of points of law and consumer rights.

I am however not affiliated in any way shape or form with any financial institution or parking company. And if i am elected I will make it mandatory that all persons posting on this forum make such a declaration just so we can all see who the trolls are :-)

Well, in a country were the government looses the private information of every child in the country..... what do you expect? That they go after those [problem] artists that at least give them a share through taxes?

Indeed, but do they all pay taxes at the appropriate rate even ?

I'm still waiting on a VAT number to associate with a certain persons invoicing

A rough and ready calculation of the revenue stream to support 8 x partners and 12 staff plus 50 percent commission works out at a min of 3 mill to me and unincorporated, thats a lot of exposure to not want to "hide" behind a Ltd.

Unless, god forbid it would alleviate the responsibility of filing auditted accounts for all and sundry including the VAT man to peruse :D

Now where did i put that 0800 number :lol:

Am I correct in assuming that all private parking companies have now to be members of the BPA as from October this year, and have to follow their code of practice??

Just wondered if mr perky was a member and has the BPA logo on his signs and tickets.. by the way if this has already been covered i apologise

Normally If I get A PM it stays that way, however as perky rasied some issues with previous posts of mine in it, I think it's only fair to him that his concerns have a public airing :

I do feel you have over-crossed the line with some of your posts on here and other sites.

Other businesses my family run have nothing to do with this, putting my daughters name (2 sugars alxxx) is not really acceptable.

You may have a problem with the PPC - but being professional and conducting an adult debate you sould not mention personal details (I see you are very careful to hide your name etc..- but quick enough to mention others).

Also suggesting a person could have a criminal record for not being SIA registered ... and suggesting they might be disqualified from being a director as the reason for not having a LTD company is not really the way to conduct a debate.

You should also note that xxxxxxxl & Alxxxxxxx are my children who run the coffee shop in Wolverhampton and not me ... posting links to newspaper artices about their business when it is nothing to do with them is unnacceptable (to me anyway).

4-5 King Street is a coffee shop on the ground/1st floor and houses 4 other businesses on the other 2 floors ...

You should, remove all those references and keep it to the PPC issue.

I have never suggested that you had a criminal record, I merely inferred that a lot of PPC's don't have SIA licences and they ALL trot out the line about we don't clamp because it's not a "solution" funny thing is they had a van full before legislation.

The question I raised over incorporation was just that, there was no inference that you personally were disqualified, I was just wondering why a business with a turnover that supports 8 partners and 12 staff wouldn't protect the interests of all concerned by limiting liability, especially in the field you operate in, where 1 high court ruling could mean the end for all you and your partners posess.

Just for your information, all information relating to your business was obtained legally and via acceptable business channels. Any inferences drawn from said information is exactly as would be inferred by a CRA, especially given the unincorporated status of a business of such size and repute.

If I had a mind to and/or thought it worthy there would have been a full Dunn & Bradstreet posted

As a rule of thumb and as a word of caution , one should really not operate an enterprise of dubious merit or even one which may have complete legal merit but causes ill feeling amongst the majority of the public from the family premises.

Re the 2 sugars remark, If you look on the website for the premises you use as your dead letter box the 1st person on the staff page is Called Alxxx.

I have no obligation to identify myself in fact it would be a foolish act as you have so wonderfully demonstrated, I will however let you know if it's me if you get judgement against me.

As I have stated before I have no respect at all for your business model nor the "industry" (industry is in quotes as it implies work) in general and I can assure you that I am not the only person who feels that way.

I sincerely hope to see you in court one day but until then you can be assured that I and a great many others will use every legal means at our disposal to ensure that the general populace are aware of your industries [causing problems] and scare tactics, regardless of your oft trotted token platitudes regarding your ethical trading.

If it's an invoice, say it's an invoice and put it in an envelope addressed to the person you had the contract with , Thats ethics by the way, it's day 1 of your MBA.

As a rule, PM's are private, but this was on topic so it will be posted, I apologise if that causes you any irritation as it's not my intent to annoy ,but so that the matters of public record in the forum you are concerned about are addressed.

Hey, he sent me something similar. I was almost about to get my violin out. He brought this on himself and he has now taken his toys and toddled off home when he couldn't get his own way. He also spent most of his time trying to find out who I was, despite his PO box address etc.

Dress it up as he may, the "business" he operates takes money from the pockets of decent, ordinary, law abiding people who often pay up because of threats and intimidation. To paint himself as providing a useful public service is extracting the michael. At least now he might understand how a lot of people view his ilk. He may have gotten away until now but I sense his comeuppance coming and coming fast.

When a [EDIT] tries to tell you that they are being reasonable or that they are trying to operate an 'honest' service, refer back to the post above people.

Already Judge Dredd Perky has admitted that he operates what amounts to an unlawful penal regime, his own websiite confirms it. Bottom line is that one reaps what they sow. Keep checking that blood pressure Perky.

Edit ... No personal Attacks Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks