Putting the record straight

Guest perky88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

and your legal basis .. past experiences of this are ?????

Just the case details by PM are OK . .I can get judgement details and blank out names to comply with rules

Just a note on here publicly to say you have done it .. I will confirm will prove it.

UNLESS you have it .. shut up ... FACT=FACT .... not "a bloke told me in the pub that xxxx" ..

What FACT do you have .. come one ... tell me .... After all a county court record is PUBLIC !!!! ....

NO YOU SHOW ME WHERE A PROPERLY DEFENDED CASE AS LOST.MR PORK PIEicon10.gif
  • Haha 1

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry 1 final thing.

In my original post I stated "I am NOT going to enter into long debates over this, I was asked a few weeks ago to get a transcript of a case and i have done it ... "

This is turned into a silly and pointless debate .. I just did something I was asked to do.

Anyway, I will leave you to argue it between yourselves .. If anyone genuinally wants a copy of other judgements then send me a PM and I will send to you.

Have fun agreeing with yourselves !

sorry but your the only one agreeing with your self BIG POOF OF SMOKE YOU PEOPLEicon10.gif

No ... muggerbee ... enough avoiding the answer with a question..

It was a simple enough request, the exact same as was given to me ...

Im not talking about business practices/morals etc.. as in your opinion letting a landowner protect his land is wrong .... but i dont want to get into that.

SHOW US A CASE THAT HAS BEEN WON BY SOMEONE WITH A PPC AND DEFENDANT THERE ....

I cant get it simpler ... I was asked to show one and I did ... now please YOU do the same ...

YOU NEVER TURN UP AT PROPERLY DEFENDED CASESicon10.gif

It appears my inbox is still strangely empty of Mr Blackburn's details, despite the perky one lurking around here.

Oh, and mine's a latte while I'm waiting.;)

Thats £1.40 please plus 60 pounds for spilling it on the table,plus 25 pounds admin fee,plus 25 pounds MCOL fee plus statutory interest at 8%

You should have read the back of the menu and it is totally legal :lol:

All posts by myself are without prejudice and do not constitue legal advice, they are purely for the discussion of points of law and consumer rights.

I am however not affiliated in any way shape or form with any financial institution or parking company. And if i am elected I will make it mandatory that all persons posting on this forum make such a declaration just so we can all see who the trolls are :-)

Thats £1.40 please plus 60 pounds for spilling it on the table,plus 25 pounds admin fee,plus 25 pounds MCOL fee plus statutory interest at 8%:lol:

You should have read the back of the menu and it is totally legal

YOU BAD BOY NOT SHOWING HIM YOUR CONTRACT.WELL I GUESS YOU.LL HAVE TO BILL HIM/OR TAKE LEGAL ACTIONicon10.gif

Thats £1.40 please plus 60 pounds for spilling it on the table,plus 25 pounds admin fee,plus 25 pounds MCOL fee plus statutory interest at 8%

You should have read the back of the menu and it is totally legal :lol:

The bill will come in a plastic yellow packet with "coffee charge notice" on the front and there will be signs hidden in some part of the room (probably behind the till) saying "If you sit here you agree to pay on demand a coffee charge of £50".:)

The bill will come in a plastic yellow packet with "coffee charge notice" on the front and there will be signs hidden in some part of the room (probably behind the till) saying "If you sit here you agree to pay on demand a coffee charge of £50".:)

Just wait until you get handed the £100 pink one for sitting outside! :eek:

• Haha 1

Theres tons of little bits and bobs you forget when you're chasing cash, you know, like forgetting to take off the balaclava when you get in and scaring the kids :lol:

All posts by myself are without prejudice and do not constitue legal advice, they are purely for the discussion of points of law and consumer rights.

I am however not affiliated in any way shape or form with any financial institution or parking company. And if i am elected I will make it mandatory that all persons posting on this forum make such a declaration just so we can all see who the trolls are :-)

i wonder if he knows that any carpark that generates an income is subject to rates

It appears the perk and rates have something of a history:

Anger over charge for tables: Express & Star

I love the quote by the perkmeister:

"There can be no justification for this extra tax. The figure of £250 is just plucked out of thin air.”

This from a man who issues private parking tickets.:rolleyes:

Just wait until you get handed the £100 pink one for sitting outside! :eek:

Almost 700 bars, restaurants and other businesses in Wolverhampton are being ordered to pay the council £250-a-year to put tables and chairs outside their premises with an extra £150 for free standing menu boards.

The shock charges sparked outrage amongst those targeted by the new ‘tax’ in a city spending millions trying to create a European-style cafe culture. A [EDIT], of Madame Clarkes coffee shop in Kings Street, where tables and chairs have stood on the cobbles for over five years, said: “This is outrageous – I’m stunned by the council’s cheek.

pot,kettle,black :lol:

Perky, I think even you yourself will have to admit you are being somewhat of a hypocrite. Unless of course you feel the Council are acting unlawfully for invoicing you for parking you tables on land they control?

It appears the perk and rates have something of a history:

Anger over charge for tables: Express & Star

I love the quote by the perkmeister:

"There can be no justification for this extra tax. The figure of £250 is just plucked out of thin air.”

This from a man who issues private parking tickets.:rolleyes:

I like to think this is KARMA :-D

what goes around comes around

oops

It's alright, he'll get even more wound up when he's paying those lovely backdated business rates for charging to use a parking space. Problem for these people, is that the land is probably not rated for charging, start charging then the rateable value changes. Like I said earlier, get ready with yer chequebook perky, you wouldn't want to deprive the taxman now would you.

Well there's a surprise. It appears the possibility for a PM between me and old perky (who is probably not to perky at this point) has been severed. Yes indeed, no details of old downtrodden Mr Blackburn have materialised from our private parking/cafe magnate. Despite Perky's bravado and rock solid position, it appears when faced with the ultimatum he delighted in giving others, he could not bring himself to have the matter properly tested in court. No doubt we will have a whole host of disciples on here making excuses for him. But a reasonable person will see that the private parking [problematic] are indeed all empty threats and no legal legs to stand on.

I vote for this being a " sticky" as a prime example of bluff and bluster backed up by "associates" issuing the same rubbish as spouted by the parent company.

Guest perky88

Legaladvisor .... Your knowledge of the law is somewhat confused.

I cannot disclose address details for any person

An appeal should be lodged within 14-days for claims on the small claims track.

We keep going around in circles ... all I ask for, and its a simple request is details of 1 case that has been defended by a driver where the PPC has also attended...

This is ALL I have ever asked for.

Its not about going quiet, not being able to answer ...

As for comments about other businesses my family are involved in, I am unsure what this has got to do cases involving a parking ticket .... but if it keeps you happy talking about it then please dont let me stop you.

There we have it. The case can be set aside long after this but you would not want that would you? Tell you what perky, why don't you let me have the details of the next person you are taking to the small claims court and I will defend them to see whose position is correct and finally settle this one way or the other? We can then come back here and tell everyone who was right. You are so confident of your position that you could not possibly have an issue with that.

And it sounds like you will be having a communication from your friendly council rates officer in the near future. As well as accepting a well deserved Hypocrite of the Year Award.

There we have it. The case can be set aside long after this but you would not want that would you? Tell you what perky, why don't you let me have the details of the next person you are taking to the small claims court and I will defend them to see whose position is correct and finally settle this one way or the other? We can then come back here and tell everyone who was right. You are so confident of your position that you could not possibly have an issue with that.

And it sounds like you will be having a communication from your friendly council rates officer in the near future. As well as accepting a well deserved Hypocrite of the Year Award.

The gloves' are off, over to Perky to (pardon the expression) put up or shut up then.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5991 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks