• Tweets

• Hi I was being supplied my ovo after unknowingly being swapped from SSE.  My issues began when we had a smart meter fitted and our bills almost doubled overnight - we at the time assumed we were just paying not enough until then and just continued to pay the excess bills each. Month.    I would from time to time contact ovo and get faced with a call centre on South Africa of the most rude agents who would just hang up after hours of wait and I could not even get an acknowledgement of an issue with my meter.  At one point we were not in the property for like 4 months and the bills were coming just as high!  It was at this point I was sure something is not right and ovo only care to send bailiffs and started threatening us with a pay as you go meter despite me taking out a 3.5k loan to pay of my outstanding balance.  Around 1600 each on both gas and electricity.  This is where its gets really bad -  the very same day they sent me out a new bill saying the money paid already was only to cover up until the November previous and because its now Feb we owe another 1k.   By that August this had risen to over 3k and I still couldn't get anyone to even acknowledge a fault let alone fix it.    In despair I tried to swap suppliers and to my surprise octopus accepted us because even tho the debt is owed we are trying deal with.  During our time with them the bill was coming only on my wife's name as I was responsible for other bills and she this one - now that we owe them 3k they have magically started adding my name as well as my wife's to the same debt to apply double pressure and its showing on my experiwn report now with a question mark and 2700 showing in grey -  This was my wife's debt which we dispute we owe yet the have now sent me letter with both our names on from oriel and past due credit debt agencies - is this illegal and how can I get them to take my. Name of this and leave on wife's name as its so unfair they give us a both a defualt for wife's debt which we dispute anyway.    In the end about 3 weeks ago I wrote an email to their ceo and rishi sunak and low and behold for the first time in our history with ovo someone who spoke English contacted us and said she will look into our claim.    I explained to her that we feel our meter is faulty and despite me contacting them using WhatsApp email and phone I still have not got anyone to acknowledge a fault even. And that I dispute I Owe anything as my son was in hospital for 3 months and we stayed with him so house was empty and still. They were sending us super sized bills more than when we started at home.  She promised to investigate and a few days later replied that she is sorry for the poor customer service and offered us £50 compensation - however she also. Mentioned that she's attached statements for us confirming the payment for 3k I made was only up until Nov and in Feb despite me pay 3.5k nearly it's correct for them to bill. Me. Another £900 the very same day and she did not agree our meter was faulty and therfore the debt stands and she will not be calling it bcak from past due credit.  During my time with my new supplier post ovo, octopus I requested tehy check my. Meters because I felt they were faulty and over charging me and I got excellent response asking me for further details which I supplied and I got a. Response bcak within days to say my meter was indeed faulty and octopus have now remotely repaired it.   I then contacted the energy ombudsman and explained my situation how she at ovo tried to fob me off and demand I apy money we don't feel we owe due to faulty equipment we reported but ovo had to process or mechanism to deal with it or lodge complaint even without having to cc their ceo and our pm. And now I feel sick to think both husband and wife will get a 6  year default for debt which have a validity of a questionable nature.    I explained all this to the energy ombudsman and they accepted my case and I explained to them that my new supplier found my fault which ovo refueed to accept - I've uploaded the email from new supplier to ombudsman showing we had a fault.    My. Question is is there anything I can upload in defence of my case to ombudsman before they decide outcome ina few weeks    All advice greatly appreciated not only would I like advice on how to clear this debt but also how I can pursue ovo for compensation and deterrence for the future.  Thansk 
    • Thanks for the reply dubai 50 - if the statute is 10 years it has long passed - if it is 15 years i havea few months left. i shall ignore until it gets serious  An update - - I sent the letter to the bank in Dubai ( I did get delivery confirmation from Royal Mail)   - I have moved to a new address ( this is the address i gave to the bank in dubai)  - IDR are continuing to send Letters to the old address, which leads me to believe they are not in contact with the bank at all. - i have not replied to any correspondence digital or hard as they are non threatening ( as of yet).        
    • Your topic title was altered last June 23 by the owner of this forum in the interests of the forum Anyway well done on your result and concluding your topic, title updated.   Andy   .
    • So what    Why ? Consent Order/ Confidentiality ? This would be be invaluable to followers of your topic.  
    • Even on their map on their website, these parking rules encompass the whole pleasure park - there is no dedicated area for permits and another for free parking as stated. royal leisure park praking area map.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

• Our picks

• If you are buying a used car – you need to read this survival guide.
      • 1 reply
    • Hello,

On 15/1/24 booked appointment with Big Motoring World (BMW) to view a mini on 17/1/24 at 8pm at their Enfield dealership.  

Car was dirty and test drive was two circuits of roundabout on entry to the showroom.  Was p/x my car and rushed by sales exec and a manager into buying the mini and a 3yr warranty that night, sale all wrapped up by 10pm.  They strongly advised me taking warranty out on car that age (2017) and confirmed it was honoured at over 500 UK registered garages.

The next day, 18/1/24 noticed amber engine warning light on dashboard , immediately phoned BMW aftercare team to ask for it to be investigated asap at nearest garage to me. After 15 mins on hold was told only their 5 service centres across the UK can deal with car issues with earliest date for inspection in March ! Said I’m not happy with that given what sales team advised or driving car. Told an amber warning light only advisory so to drive with caution and call back when light goes red.

I’m not happy to do this, drive the car or with the after care experience (a sign of further stresses to come) so want a refund and to return the car asap.

Please can you advise what I need to do today to get this done. 

Many thanks 
      • 81 replies
    • Housing Association property flooding. https://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/topic/438641-housing-association-property-flooding/&do=findComment&comment=5124299
      • 161 replies
    • We have finally managed to obtain the transcript of this case.

The judge's reasoning is very useful and will certainly be helpful in any other cases relating to third-party rights where the customer has contracted with the courier company by using a broker.
      This is generally speaking the problem with using PackLink who are domiciled in Spain and very conveniently out of reach of the British justice system.

Frankly I don't think that is any accident.

One of the points that the judge made was that the customers contract with the broker specifically refers to the courier – and it is clear that the courier knows that they are acting for a third party. There is no need to name the third party. They just have to be recognisably part of a class of person – such as a sender or a recipient of the parcel.

Please note that a recent case against UPS failed on exactly the same issue with the judge held that the Contracts (Rights of Third Parties) Act 1999 did not apply.

We will be getting that transcript very soon. We will look at it and we will understand how the judge made such catastrophic mistakes. It was a very poor judgement.
      We will be recommending that people do include this adverse judgement in their bundle so that when they go to county court the judge will see both sides and see the arguments against this adverse judgement.
      Also, we will be to demonstrate to the judge that we are fair-minded and that we don't mind bringing everything to the attention of the judge even if it is against our own interests.
      This is good ethical practice.

It would be very nice if the parcel delivery companies – including EVRi – practised this kind of thing as well.

OT APPROVED, 365MC637, FAROOQ, EVRi, 12.07.23 (BRENT) - J v4.pdf
  • Recommended Topics

Putting the record straight

Guest perky88
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Guest perky88

OK .. I'm back - not that I wanted to be, but I logged on the other day and the same old rubbish is being spouted by certain people about the legalites of private parking tickets ... so I invested some money from a recent case won for a judgement transcript as people didnt beleive me that as a company we DO take people to court and DO win !!!

PLEASE PLEASE read all of this carefully, for those on this group who are mentally challenged - read it twice, that way no confusion.

I am not condoning companies who trick people / hide signs / send out silly pretend court letters ... so now thats straight ...

I do work as a partner in a private parking company - we are 99% self managed, by this the sites issue their own tickets, eg. The pub landlord who is fed up with his car park being used by non customers so his deliveries cant get in .. .hes tried the polite messages, failed so now he issued private parking tickets.

We know that 99% of our customers have their own businesses to run, and just want their car park clear - not wardens waiting to pounce on the disabled person etc...

They have better things to do than sit around waiting for an illegally parked car - they have lots of signs on their carpark so we can enforce if needed.

You will always get people who whinge and moan after getting a ticket, even if theyre parked next to a sign they still argue it and most of them come to sites like this and get (sometimes, not all the time) bad advice about tickets not being enforceable.

This case was a coffee shop, lots of signs - obvious its parking for the coffee shop only - someone didnt pay attention/look for signs and wasnt a customer .. a ticket was issued and then they appealed.

The photos clearly showed the car parked with a sign nearby - clear .. they still refused it and ultimately went to court.

I attach the transcript of the judgement ... PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. (3 pages)

SO ... Some parking companies do take people to court and if everything is in place (signage etc..) then the tickets are issued lawfully and correctly and a court will award judgement.

IF you feel a private parking company has tricked you/not put adequate signage etc.. then you have a right to fight it in court and let the judge decide.

Obviously the county court does not set any legal rules, but it should hopefully stop the comments on this site like "they're not enforceable" etc..

If you get a ticket .. were signs on display and did you just miss them ?? are the signs clear ?? is it a fair cop ?? did you take a chance and got caught ?? .. each ticket is unique and the reasons for issue the same .. one glove/answer does not fit all .. except, if the signs are clear, the ticket wording correct the law is on the side of the landowner and if a company takes you to court they will probarly win.

I am NOT going to enter into long debates over this, I was asked a few weeks ago to get a transcript of a case and i have done it ...

AGAIN .. I donot condone the tactics I have read about on here by some companies, only 1 side of events ever written - wardens get paid on ticket issuing - its obvious ...

Not all private parking companies are the same and we all work and operate differently - I think that can be bourne out as I have done a search on the company we operate and were not on any forums about bad practices etc.. (well .. until now I suspect !!!) ..

So I will leave you to argue it between yourselves - but it should show that if issued correctly and the company wishes to pursue it and has the evidence .. PRIVATE PARKING TICKETS are 100% enforceable.

SORRY .. Just need to add, we are NOT connected to UKCPS or CPS based in Blackpool (I think) .... the only connection is initials.

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Perky,

I read some of what went on before and I don't agree with much of what was said to you then.

I have no argument that it is perfectly possible to form a binding and enforcable contract for private parking.

It is a question of proof and evidence.

This guy was pretty much damned by himself. He admitted too much and he focused on the wrong things in his defence.

It is perfectly possible that the outcome would have been very different had he taken a different approach!

Nothing in this post constitutes "advice" which I may not, in any event, be qualified to provide.

The only interpretation permitted on this post (or any others I may have made) is that this is what I would personally consider doing in the circumstances discussed. Each and every reader of this post or any other I may have made must take responsibility for forming their own view and making their own decision.

I receive an unwieldy number of private messages. I am happy to respond to messages posted on open forum but am unable to respond to private messages, seeking advice, when the substance of that message should properly be on the open forum.

Many thanks for your assistance and understanding on this.

Guest perky88

I agree totally with you Bernie ... In fact the same evidence presented in front of a different judge could have yielded a different outcome also.

The judgement posted was obviously the outcome, there was a good 45minutes debate before this basically arguing that he did not see the signs and as a result no contract was entered into (as he didnt see them).

The photogrpahs (as mentioned in the judgement) showed signage, clear and concise ...

The court took the view the signage was on display to be read, he (by his own negligance) did not take the time to read them - if he did he would have known the restrictions "Customers Only 1hr".

The signage was clear enough he must have seen it, whatever the reason for overstaying either he didnt take time to look at the sign, took the chance that private tickets are unenforcenable, forgot the time ... he got a ticket and the court upheld it.

I dont really see what other defence he could have used ... that was his defence (no contract as I didnt see the signs as they were not in correct place / confusing) - therefore not bound by the conditions - The court found otherwise and they do on many occasions when we have to enforce tickets this way.

As I said originally, I dont want to go into debate on this ... I posted it as requested sometime ago ... and mainly to dispel the myth that some on here give that ALL private parking tickets are unenforceable.

We are in the process of getting another judgement transcribed where the defendant stated they were only the RK and not driver - they refused to give the driver details, the judge asked them, they still refused - the court found on balance of prob they were as refusing/unable to supply details ... this will hopefully be through in a couple of weeks and I will post then...

All cases I have personally done, 2 have only been lost and these were all to do with genuine signage issues - thats why photogrpahs speak volumes (not only of the vehicle location when ticket issued, but site in general) !!!

What a crock of [edited]!! this could be eaasily defended by a competant on appeal. Incidently [EDIT], how much in business rates are you paying on this land? We shall find out soon, thanks for the info. Hope you have your chequebook handy.

Guest perky88

Hello johno1066, so elequantly put.

Without wishing to lower my standards, what exactly is a [edited] What does business rates have to do with things and why would I need my chequebook ready ??

What grounds would the appeal be on ?? (if you READ the judgement they defendant asked for leave to appeal and it was rejected) .. Do you know how the appeals system works or would you like it explaning .. well, to save you having to look it up.

An appeal can only be heard if there has been a legal or procedural error, not just because you think "the judge got it wrong"..

The original defendant asked for leave to appeal, it was declined - he/she would then have to request leave from a higher judge (In this case a circuit judge) - you would have to enclose a skeleton legal argument for the appeal to be considered.

Please feel free TO START A NEW THREAD with your skeleton legal argument as to why an appeal should be heard.

Over to you johno1066, but please keep it polite, to the point and factual (if possible)

The signage was clear enough he must have seen it, whatever the reason for overstaying either he didnt take time to look at the sign, took the chance that private tickets are unenforcenable, forgot the time ... he got a ticket and the court upheld it.

I dont really see what other defence he could have used ... that was his defence (no contract as I didnt see the signs as they were not in correct place / confusing) - therefore not bound by the conditions -

Have you read any of the threads here? He should have argued that the charge is a penalty and an unfair term of the contract. He didn't, and used a losing defence instead.

If it's so easy for you to win in court, why do the vast majority of private parking cases get quietly dropped after the bluff is exhausted?

Post by me are intended as a discussion of the issues involved, as these are of general interest to me and others on the forum. Although it is hoped such discussion will be of use to readers, before exposing yourself to risk of loss you should not rely on any principles discussed without confirming the situation with a qualified person.

Guest perky88

zamzara ... we keep going through this ... the charge is a CHARGE and not a PENALTY.

I dont know why other companies drop it, maybe badly worded signage - I have ALWAYS been careful only to comment on something I have sctually done and never guesswork ... I am awaiting 2 other judgements and one person argued the penalty bit ... I would say please bear with me and once I get it through and its posted have a discussion then as then you will see the actual legal argument rather than guessing (I appreciate that this forum is based on guesswork but hopefully real cases I put on here will change that).

I have selected 3 cases as they all had different defences/arguments put forward.

This case was about "how can a contract be formed if I did not see the signage" ... it shows that argument (as long as there are plenty of signs) is not valid.

The rest of his defence may of been poor, but that defendant truly thought he could not be held by the terms of the signage if he said he didnt see them ...

A REAL LIFE CASE ... The court found that excuse was not good enough.

The latest case I did last Friday will be one of the best for this site (transcript requested) ... This was argued by the defendant in great detail about penalties and being held to terms of contracts if he didnt see the signs and them being unfair etc...

It normally takes approx 4-weeks for a judgement to be transcribed and approved by judge, but I will post and then we can discuss then.

Many people (including yourself) didnt think we took people to court and constantly asked me to prove it .. I have done that, the others will follow once we get them.

As for why other companies drop cases, I dont know .. that is something you will have to ask them.

Perky

welcome to the forums

I must say I'm impressed that someone who operates a company at the lowest end of the bottom feeders in PPC's has the nuts to come out.

Your're not Mr Brough are you ? It's just the screen name fits the

physical appearance :lol:

I must say that I am appalled by your business model, arms length extortion by proxy, i take it that you're too idle to go around

doing any kind of phsical labour yourself.

Tell you what though, If you'd care to post a list of your locations that you "manage " (pauses to laugh) then i'll personally make arrangements

for "someone" to park there and we'll see how you feel about a well

contested action.

I can afford to lose 60 quid, can you afford to have any N1 form you ever

issue thenceforth used as toilet paper ?

P.s.

Thanks for sending your thai pool boy over to pepipoo to let us all know

that you can con the bench as well as little old ladies and people who

have enough respect for the law to believe that you have some validity

All posts by myself are without prejudice and do not constitue legal advice, they are purely for the discussion of points of law and consumer rights.

I am however not affiliated in any way shape or form with any financial institution or parking company. And if i am elected I will make it mandatory that all persons posting on this forum make such a declaration just so we can all see who the trolls are :-)

Perky

welcome to the forums

I must say I'm impressed that someone who operates a company at the lowest end of the bottom feeders in PPC's has the nuts to come out.

Your're not Mr Brough are you ? It's just the screen name fits the

physical appearance :lol:

I must say that I am appalled by your business model, arms length extortion by proxy, i take it that you're too idle to go around

doing any kind of phsical labour yourself.

Tell you what though, If you'd care to post a list of your locations that you "manage " (pauses to laugh) then i'll personally make arrangements

for "someone" to park there and we'll see how you feel about a well

contested action.

I can afford to lose 60 quid, can you afford to have any N1 form you ever

issue thenceforth used as toilet paper ?

I'm up for that, rather than talk the talk, let's see whether Mr Perky can walk the walk. |Comeon then Perky, post the list, then I'll also have a word with local authorities too, just to ensure that you or the landlord is paying the right level of business rates for the land that you "manage".

Despite what perky88 would have you believe any action by a private parking company can easily be defended in court. Properly defended there is no possibility of the private parking company winning the action. I can provide him with evidence of cases where private parking companies have taken legal proceedings and lost. Despite what he would have you believe the obstacles to a successful action by a private parking company are many and legion. Firstly, establishing a contract in the first place, which is extemely difficult to do by conduct in parking alone. Secondly, overcoming Vine v Waltham Forest where it is established that the driver needs to actually see the warning signage for a contract to be formed. Thirdly, establishing the liability of the RK for an act of the driver. Fourthly, proving that the "charge" is not a "penalty" (and therefore unlawful) or unreasonable under UCTA. And lastly, even if all of the preceding can be proven establising that the charge is a reasonable measure of damages for the loss suffered.

A properly defended case would highlight all of these issues and I would be amazed if a reasonable judge was ever to rule in favour of a private parking company in such a scenario.

In summary despite the misleading and entirely self-serving comments of perky88, private parking tickets are legally unenforcable and should any recipients of such actions need help they only need to go the Pepipoo fighback forums (parking tickets) where I and others will be more than happy to demolish the arguments of these leeches.

• Haha 1

Company Summary for Combined Parking Solutions

Unincorporated Number: UC5497002 Registered Office: PO Box 4487, Wolverhampton, West Midlands, WV1 9BP Company Status: Unincorporated

This is NOT personal data it is freely available if anyone wishes to note that

it is not a limited company and that if they sued for damages then the director/s would have the baliffs seizing their chatals then thats up to them.

Oh and perky, from your website you appear to have erected one of your signs and issuing an "invoice" where there is already a TRO and signage for residents and disabled parking in place :

warden.jpg

Hope you took it down before you got nicked under the administration of justice act or section 28 of the theft act !!!

All posts by myself are without prejudice and do not constitue legal advice, they are purely for the discussion of points of law and consumer rights.

I am however not affiliated in any way shape or form with any financial institution or parking company. And if i am elected I will make it mandatory that all persons posting on this forum make such a declaration just so we can all see who the trolls are :-)

zamzara ... we keep going through this ... the charge is a CHARGE and not a PENALTY

Note

If, after 14 days the charge remains outstanding, we obtain the licensing details from the DVLA and our legal department pursue the motorist for the charge. During this process, we are bound at all times by the DVLA's code of conduct for the release and processing of data and The Administration of Justice Act 1978.

Should you wish to cancel any issued parking charge ticket for whatever reason within 14 days, it will be done free of charge. This ensures that only genuine offenders and not customers etc are penalised should a parking charge be issued in error.

On completion of the charge, a compensatory payment to the sum of either £10 or £25 (depending on your package) Inc VAT is returned to you.

Note

If, after 14 days the charge remains outstanding, we obtain the licensing details from the DVLA and our legal department pursue the motorist for the charge. During this process, we are bound at all times by the DVLA's code of conduct for the release and processing of data and The Administration of Justice Act 1978.

Should you wish to cancel any issued parking charge ticket for whatever reason within 14 days, it will be done free of charge. This ensures that only genuine offenders and not customers etc are penalised should a parking charge be issued in error.

On completion of the charge, a compensatory payment to the sum of either £10 or £25 (depending on your package) Inc VAT is returned to you.

The phrase " Hoist by your own petard" springs to mind :smile:

ticket.gif

"Unauthorised removal or interference is an offence" - really? Against which statute law is it an offence to remove or 'interfere with' a piece of paper stuck on your car by an employee of a private company not operating under the RTA?

The website says that this is an example of a ticket issued to "offending vehicles" - which offence will they have committed, contrary to which statute law?

"Unauthorised removal or interference is an offence" - really? Against which statute law is it an offence to remove or 'interfere with' a piece of paper stuck on your car by an employee of a private company not operating under the RTA?

The website says that this is an example of a ticket issued to "offending vehicles" - which offence will they have committed, contrary to which statute law?

I can tell you the answer to that, but i won't because I doubt if perky

knows, but lets just say it's very dubious and there is probably a way

round it using anti stalking legislation if he keeps sticking them on your

car :lol:

This is just my two pence worth and my personal opinion.. so please no one spout off about road traffic acts etc..as Im blonde and wouldnt Know what you were talking about :rolleyes:

As I can appreciate that your land is your land and you pay X amount a year for the upkeep etc and why should Joe public park on your land for free or park there at all if uninvited or out stay their time limit etc etc etc you get the gist. Why does it have to be a money making business. You spend out x amount of pounds to get signs put up that most cant be read, pay out for printed tickets, pay wages to the man who gives them out or tows/clamps the cars.. pay out for the person to sit there all day waiting (like a vulture) to pounce on the car who has out stayed his welcome.

when so much time and effort can be saved if you just put a warning on the car to start with or just get people to pay for parking like a pay and display. I some times think that these people who do this sort of business have no compassion and thrive on making peoples lives miserable because they perhaps didnt see the signs and genuinely thought they were parking in a safe place to park. It makes me angry that these huge shopping complexes have free parking for customers up to two hours as long as you shop in their shops, but if you pop off to get something else off of the complex you get a ticket!!!!! even though they were a customer. or you get a ticket for parking over the two hours. when you are disabled or have children you tend to take your time when shopping and it often takes more than two hours when looking around the whole complex. why do we have to shop on a time limit? most of these shopping complexes have ample parking spaces so its not like you are taking up space. I would also like to point out that never have I seen in this area that a Valid blue badge has to be displayed to park in a disabled bay. some disabled drivers dont have a blue badge. I didnt for years does that mean I cant park in a disabled bay. my tax disc has clearly marked on it that it is registered disabled.

any way im rambling on now its just my opinion.

Perky

not wishing to get into a battles of wits with someone who is essentially

unarmed, but I personally have grave doubts about your legal prowess, especially if you take an outsiders view.

For example :

If I received one of your invoices and i needed advice who would I turn to ?

A] A group of people with years of experience in civil litigation who have

been pivotal in establishing consumer case law against multinationals and

who selflessly dedicate their time to helping the poor unfortunates being preyed upon by charlotans, conmen and those that abuse the legal process by using it is a threat to coerce money from them.

OR

B] Some Yamyam with a vested interest and who either cannot be bothered or lacks the required good character to obtain an SIA licence

and has a similar can't give a monkeys about incorporation,too tight to pay for incorporation or can't get incorporated for some "other" reason.

Phone a friend anyone ? :lol:

B] Some Yamyam with a vested interest and who either cannot be bothered or lacks the required good character to obtain an SIA licence

and has a similar can't give a monkeys about incorporation,too tight to pay for incorporation or can't get incorporated for some "other" reason.

Phone a friend anyone ? :lol:

Sorry..... I giggled at yamyam :p:-D

Guest perky88

Sorry 1 final thing.

In my original post I stated "I am NOT going to enter into long debates over this, I was asked a few weeks ago to get a transcript of a case and i have done it ... "

This is turned into a silly and pointless debate .. I just did something I was asked to do.

Anyway, I will leave you to argue it between yourselves .. If anyone genuinally wants a copy of other judgements then send me a PM and I will send to you.

Have fun agreeing with yourselves !

Guest perky88

Sorry... have to just respond to mubberbee.

As we donot deal with vehicle removal, why would we need SIA approval and if we did want to be SIA approved - what area would we be licensed when they dont have one for ticketing ????

As for yamyam ... call me old school, but I feel once personal insults start being thrown the line should be drawn - So just to advise in advance that I consider personal insults to be unacceptable so please excuse me if I ignore your future posts !

Sorry 1 final thing.

In my original post I stated "I am NOT going to enter into long debates over this, I was asked a few weeks ago to get a transcript of a case and i have done it ... "

This is turned into a silly and pointless debate .. I just did something I was asked to do.

Anyway, I will leave you to argue it between yourselves .. If anyone genuinally wants a copy of other judgements then send me a PM and I will send to you.

Have fun agreeing with yourselves !

The rules of the forum states about no names to be made public in the forums.. your transcript had the names on show.. thus it was taken off.

like I stated rules are rules and you have to abide by them or you pay the penalty of having it taken down. unlike companies like yours you wont be charged for your mistake :-D

• Haha 1

Perky

If I decide to run my business from a cafe then i'll call you for advice

you know what i mean "madame"

:D

perky88 presents himself as a beacon of upstanding commercial business performing a noble public service. Yet he is unable or unwilling to debate or defend his entirely incorrect position - that private parking tickets are enforcable. When he is challenged he tut tuts as if he is somehow above all this, when in fact he makes his unsavoury living entirely off the misery (and backs)of other people. Nor does he consider others' privacy to be of any importance, posting personal details without a care, in a desperate attempt to convince the gullible of his position. In a way he has done us a favour as by challenging his ridiculous propaganda we can hopefully get the message out that private parking tickets are legally unenforcable and that not a penny should be given to this band of modern day dick turpins.

Guest perky88

I have sent legaladvisor (questionable title) a PM.

I look forward to your reply via PM.

As for "legally unenforceable" ... Your reply via PM will help your argument, but at this stage all we have is hot air from yourself with nothing to back it up, where as I have posted hard evidence that they are enforceable ..

I dont wish to enter into a debate, as you are perfectly entitled to your PERSONAL opinion, I was asked (if you take the time to look through previous posts) to prove that we do take people to court and do win - All I have done is that ... nothing more, nothing less.

I look forward to your reply via PM.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5994 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks