petition against hsbc

ANDENA
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5919 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

could we all start a petition against hsbc managed loan as there seems to be alot of people in a very bad situation.we had no choice but to take it out and now the charges is very high and the debt wont be cleared for years

[

Any individual can start a petition on the Government's website - see here

Introduction to e-petitions

However, the chances of you being taken seriously are (in my opinion) non existent and unless you have a fortune to spend publicising the petition and a team of highly organised professionals guiding you through the process, you are never likely to gain more than a few dozen signatures.

Some petitions do grab the attention of a wider audience, the most recent being the road-charges policy. This attracted widespread media interest and gained a massive following. I can't remember the end figure of signatures, but think it was well in excess of 1.5million.

The response to this mass public anger?

You don't really understand this policy, it's not what you think, we will press on regardless. (Not word-for-word, but pretty much the response)

Don't give up being angry, just focus your energy in the most productive of ways.

Opinions given herein are made informally by myself as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Duly singed as a petition on CAG

"The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education." Albert Einstein

"No-one can make you feel inferior without your consent" - E. Roosevelt

Don't lie, thieve, cheat or steal. The Government do not like the competition.

All advice is offered without prejudice.

We are being sued for Libel. Please help us by donating

Please support the pettition to remove Gordon Brown as he was not elected primeinister. He was elected Party Leader something completely different.

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/gordan-brown/