Halifax Mortgage Protection

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6045 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Someone I know has a Halifax mortgage with payment protection, each year, they have recieved a letter from them saying that mortgage protection is going up, and will be deducted automatically, etc....

This week, they recieved a letter, saying that the increases never took effect, and requesting payment for almost £700, to cover the last 6 years shortfalls.

Where do they stand?

Thanks guyz.

AB123uk

IF MY COMMENTS ARE USEFUL, PLEASE CLICK MY SCALES!

Halifax Staff Current Account WON

Lloyds WON

Yorkshire WON

Halifax Staff Visa WON

If CAG Helped you..... Why not help CAG!

Click Donate at the top of the forum!

Oyster- I fought the Lloyds will have it's mark in history- have you downloaded your Official Charges Track?

No idea, not my cup of tea. How about posting in general or use 'search' for anything relevant. I am payment protection is only good for a year anyway if you claimed. I have gained the vague idea that it was a beneficial to the company you were paying and not the payee. If your friend is not self-employed does he/she really need it?

FWTW, if payment is deducted automatically and they messed it up 'administrative error' in other words in which universe is your friend culpable:?: