Moorcroft Job Advert for Doorstep Agents

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Moorcroft have an advert in Metro (local London free newspaper) for doorstep agents, would anyone like me to post it to this website if anyone wants to go 'undercover' - doesn't mention salary but I think it would be 'fee based' on how much you can collect for them.

I've already got a doorstep so I don't need another one :)

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

hey it wouldnt be any good for me, id be too busy informing the people of their rights and about the CAG ;)

id never make any money

Regards

Those were my thoughts about the job - wouldn't it upset them somewhat - not getting anywhere as they didin't have proper documentation etc. I would tell the debtor my favourite tactic 'Please send me copy of last bill on account....; that would stop them in their tracks!:twisted:

The advert states "Remuneration is by way of a good commission rate paid weekly"

Nothing about being 'fired upon' and nothing about training being available! Seems to be aimed at people after extra income for Xmas.... Has a contact name and telephone no...

So are there ANY qualifications required?

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

A DOUBLE glazing salesman was shot in the back of the head as he called door to door on an estate.

Alex O'Neill, 17, of Blackburn, was left with a chipped skull after he was hit by an air rifle pellet, thought to have been fired from a first floor window in Blackpool.

The former Pleckgate High School pupil said: "The doctors said I was really lucky.

"If I had turned my head even just slightly and it had hit me in the temple then I might not be here today."

He said was totally shocked' by the daylight attack and is now unsure if he wants to continue his career as a salesman.

Mr O'Neill, of Snowdon Avenue, has been working for a leading double glazing firm, based in Preston, since last July.

Do you wish to supplement your income?? MOORCROFT One of the U.K’s leading Debt Recovery Companies, require collectors to make regular cash collections in and around your local area on a self employed basis. Renumeration is by way of a good commission rate paid weekly.All you need is transport

All you need is transport

I can help there,....a steel toe-capped boot aimed swiftly at the ringpiece. A direct hit will leave no carbon footprint, but it produces the same kinetic energy as approximately 1 metric Ton of fossil fuel.

Now surely even the Government would approve of that.;)

HOIST BY THEIR OWN PETARD.

Blimey it works....:-)

I can help there,....a steel toe-capped boot aimed swiftly at the ringpiece. A direct hit will leave no carbon footprint, but it produces the same kinetic energy as approximately 1 metric Ton of fossil fuel.

Now surely even the Government would approve of that.:wink:

You never know you may get an intrest free loan of the Carbon Trust:D

I expect if the DC’s brains had been taken and was looking for a new brain, after the DC had been to lots of consultants for a new brain transplant, I am sure that the consultants would asked him if he would prefer a midgets brain because it would be very much cheaper that a DC’s brain, out of curiosity the DC asked ‘why was a midget brain so much cheaper than a DC brain’ to which he would be told that a midgets brain be second-hand brain because it would have been used, but a DC’s brains have never been used.:eek: