"Going for a Job interview" Oooh I just got the job YAAAYYYY!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5981 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Congratulations - Interviews aren't that easy sometimes, difficult trying not to waffle or leave out important bits of information.

I too am starting a new job shortly, didn't expect to get shortlisted for this one so I was pleasantly surprised, right next to an underground station, 20 minutes travelling time and a lot more money... plus I know quite a few people there too.

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Congratulations sillygirl.

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)

Xmas bonus - wot that?

I have not had a pay rise in 6 years!

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

Xmas bonus - wot that?

I have not had a pay rise in 6 years!

Maybe they're trying to tell you something hun;)

All advice offered here is my opinion only based on what I would do in a given situation. If you wish to act on it you do so at your own discretion

I have no legal expertise or qualification, and give advice on the basis of my own experience and nothing else.

No - they just know they can get away with it.

Part time contracts.

Where's my Union?

Och - ya lightweight you!

Good luck handing in your notice - go stick it to them.

:D