SLC's Wikipedia entry ! How true !?

daveydavey
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5997 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Wikipedia's entry of the SLC !

"Bad Service

The firm is pretty much impossible to deal with. They are have since the start been guilty of bad service and are happy to bully customers into paying even when they can not and should not be paying the loans back"

Student Loans Company - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I couldnt find it on the page i think SLC have edited but did find this link on the page - check out the responce from student loans.

Better Regulation Executive (BRE): Let us have your ideas:

"If you do complain but remain dissatisfied, you are at liberty to ask SLC to refer your case to the Independent Assessor for review."

Ive never been refered by one of its advisers to an Independant Assesor has anyone else?

(and yes the rest is laughable)

I couldnt find it on the page i think SLC have edited but did find this link on the page - check out the responce from student loans.

Better Regulation Executive (BRE): Let us have your ideas:

"If you do complain but remain dissatisfied, you are at liberty to ask SLC to refer your case to the Independent Assessor for review."

Ive never been refered by one of its advisers to an Independant Assesor has anyone else?

(and yes the rest is laughable)

LOL

I must try asking for an independent assessor. At the moment they've assessed me as not able to pay, but they still phone asking for payment. Just had their latest missive through the post - you probably know the one - asking yet again for details they already have and suggesting I phone for help.

Yeah, right!

Any help and advice is offered in good faith, based solely on my own knowledge and on experience gathered from this site. I am not qualified to offer legal or financial advice, which you should seek from an expert before making any important decisions. My opinions are therefore offered without liability.

If I've been helpful, please click my scales. :-)