Private Parking Tickets - General discussion points

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4773 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am new to this site.

My husband has received two pcn's one from a company called CP Plus ltd and one from uk parking control which have the same address for a start. One was asking for £50 and then if not paid within 28 days £80 plus £40 admin charge the other £75 and then if not paid £95 plus £40 admin charge.

:lol::lol::lol:

I was going to pay them, but by chance I decided to check things out on the internet and I found this site. I have written to both companies using template found on this site confirming that he is the registered keeper of the vehicle and that they need to take this matter up with the driver.

That's good you have made your position clear.

Both pcn have been issued via anpr system.

Over the weekend he has received two letters back one from uk parking control requesting details of the driver but it states that the pcn will remain open in his name and be processed accordingly.

You are of course under no obligation whatsoever to provide any information about who may have been driving, even if you knew.

The other from cp plus ltd states it is a final reminder to pay £80 within the next 7 days or this notice could result in this debt being registered in the county court or warrant being issued to baliffs.

:lol::lol::lol:

Firstly, I was going to write back to uk parking control stating that we have no record of who was driving the car and ask them to produce evidence

Don't be sucked into this [problem], you have set out your position, all you will accomplish is a lot more letters with them thinking you may waiver and pay. You are not dealing with a legal authority and don't have to answer any question.

but not sure how to reply to cp plus ?

Easy, just ignore them.

thanks

regards

Please remember our troops, fighting and dying in our name. God protect them.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi

Like others I to am new to this site having been issued with a PCN by G24 Ltd for a parking offence in Homebase 354, High Road, Harrow. They have photographed a vehicle driving in and then leaving and state that it was parked there for to long, they claim and want £95 or £75 if paid within 14days. They have not provided a number of other images where the car entered and left the area.

I have read a vast number of threads today and I am just after the basic advice Do I ignore it or send your template letter to then.

They have made what appears to be the normal threats of if I do not pay it they will pass it to a recovery agency

Rgards iana

Hi

Like others I to am new to this site having been issued with a PCN by G24 Ltd for a parking offence in Homebase 354, High Road, Harrow. They have photographed a vehicle driving in and then leaving and state that it was parked there for to long, they claim and want £95 or £75 if paid within 14days. They have not provided a number of other images where the car entered and left the area.

I have read a vast number of threads today and I am just after the basic advice Do I ignore it or send your template letter to then.

They have made what appears to be the normal threats of if I do not pay it they will pass it to a recovery agency

Rgards iana

Not a recovery agency:eek:

People with absolutely no powers whatsoever, who will just send you letters to make you laugh.

As advised just gnore.

regards

Anyone know roughly how long after the PPCs stop sending you stuff you can consider yourself in the clear? My last of two (ignored) letters from Excel was the beginning of June and I've heard nothing since - if that's all the fight they've got then I'm almost disappointed

Anyone know roughly how long after the PPCs stop sending you stuff you can consider yourself in the clear? My last of two (ignored) letters from Excel was the beginning of June and I've heard nothing since - if that's all the fight they've got then I'm almost disappointed

Made a bit of a boo boo with previous posting in answer to your question tranceaddict84 last I heard from Excel was end of May nothing since.... :) shame really looking forward to going to court, bought a new suit looked quite dapper in it although I say it myself, even practised in front of the mirror , when asked how do I plead I would say "not guilty my lord" or though I rather suspect I have got the wrong sort of court, but humour me anyway.:D

Hi,

I have fought a parking ticket claim using Bernie the Bolt's template letters. However, they do not seem to be getting the message that I am not going to pay.

I received a letter from a debt recovery service quoting I had 10 days to pay. I replied with the cease and desist letter quoting Protection from Harrassment Act. Today I have received another letter quoting 7 days to pay.

Any ideas what I should do next?

An update from my post of 24th August. I have heard nothing back from one company re the parking ticket.

The other from CP Plus states Legal Action Pending and is requiring me to pay £120.00 within the next 7 days ( which I have not paid) It states if not paid this matter will be referred to their solicitors and they reserve the right to take legal action to enforce this contract and register this debt against me in County Court and have a warrant issued by the Bailiffs.

I'm still playing the say nowt game, have had the two letters from some phoney Debt Collection Agency Newlyn and now they have refered the matter back to the parking company for them to consider further action. Its all pretty much panning out as Lamma says i expect to get some letteres now from there "solicitors" with the same empty threats. I find it quite funny that the threats they make just don't appear because as it says they have no legal teeth at all.

We will see I am quite content to play the waiting game with these cowboys.

Great information on this site. Keep up the good work

A couple of months back i got two parking tickets from a particular PPC both were different times/locations within the space of a month. I’ve been ignoring all letters from them but keeping them filed away in a drawer

I’m due to move house next week so won’t be living at the address they have on record any longer.

Obviously I won’t be contacting them to inform them of my change of address. How would I then know if they then decided to take me to court further down the line?

Should I set up a mail forward from my old address to my new one or not bother?

Thanks

Great information on this site. Keep up the good work

A couple of months back i got two parking tickets from a particular PPC both were different times/locations within the space of a month. I’ve been ignoring all letters from them but keeping them filed away in a drawer

I’m due to move house next week so won’t be living at the address they have on record any longer.

Obviously I won’t be contacting them to inform them of my change of address. How would I then know if they then decided to take me to court further down the line?

Should I set up a mail forward from my old address to my new one or not bother?

Thanks

Yes I am sure you would be upset to miss the PPC rubbish:rolleyes:

regards

HELP!!! i'm in a bit of a pickle.

i parked in a disabled bay at a well known supermarket. i dont normally do this, but i had my grandson with me, and all the mother and baby spaces were taken (by work vans who had NO children... and old people who didn't want to walk that little bit further, also with no children.)

when i returned from my shopping, i was infuriated to find a fixed penalty notice attatched to my car. i had an arguement with the security guard about why it was issued, when there are NO SIGNS up saying FINES WILL BE ISSUED.

yes i was in the wrong, but surely they cannot just fine you without warning signs stating its actually a fineable offence, especially with it not being issued by the council.

my husband was going to pay this fine, but upon opening it, my daughter has noticed it hasn't even been filled in.

all there is, is a ref code on the front of the ticket before you open it, and the reg and date.

when you open the ticket, and take out the slip inside which has spaces that say

vehicle reg. date. time.

vehicle make

reson for issue

operative id

IT IS ALL LEFT BLANK.

there is NO writing on it whatsoever.

as a mess up on their side, whoever issued the ticket, DID fill it in, but the ticket inside was the WRONG way round, so all markings have gone onto the back where it has payment details, and late payments, queries etc.

as it looks like pencil anyway on the back, you cannot even read the reasons they have put.

surely this is not a legal ticket any more as they have issued me with a blank one in effect.

please someone advise me on what to do. i am living in hope that i do not have to pay this company any more money considering they make billions as it is.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4773 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks