LBA from Optima Leagal Services*WON* DISCONTINUED BY CONSENT*****

Viano
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5351 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Viano,

I have a similar agreement as you and I am relieved to see you have been taken care of and I am now more confident that the alledged Application Form will get thrown out in yours and mine. I noticed Paul gave you a witness statement example is it possible for Paul or you to send me a copy as I am about to prepare mine.

Good luck

Mberman

• Replies 430
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi mberman, that I believe is the format, your particulars will be different.

There should be someone along who will better advise you. In the meantime look at pt2537's contributions.

Viano

Hi Viano.

Just in case i dont get on line.

Good Luck not that u should neeed it. Please refrain from telling the judge he is and idiot or he is wrong or something.

Anyway make the idiots look stupid.

TGM

OFT debt collection guidance

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Note to all our readers.

I made a boob, trial date THURSDAY 24th.

Do I feel an idiot!

Viano

can we just confirm for sure the date please as i need to make child care arrangements mate to be able to attend with you and i have child care arranged for Wednesday and need to be 100% before i cancel or move it

• Haha 1

*getting excited now*

Best of Luck Viano - and please do let us know how this goes - there are some important points being raised in your case which will prove, one way or another, that the advice given here at CAG is right. All the little documentary stuff they've been walking all over could be shown to invalidate the stance of lots of DCAs and Creditors; and while it won't set a precedent, people will be able to refer to your case in their documentation.

Very best of luck and suffer no excrement from these fools!

Yeah that should be fun would love to see the judge wriggle out of that.

I would advise that a pen and paper are handy due to the need to pass notes.

Please remember the only stupid question is the one you dont ask so dont worry about asking the stupid questions.

Essex girl in pc world looking 4 curtains 4 her pc,the assistant says u dont need curtains 4 a computer!!Essex girl says,''HELLOOO!! i,ve got WINDOWS!!'.

Good luck for tomorrow Viano, although I doubt it will be you that needs the luck with pt on your team:D

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

D. rember the steal toe caps for kicking them.

Viano, the very best of luck for Thursday.

I have just sat and read from start to finish your journey with this and am as always totally impressed with the support and knowledge the CAG has provided you with.

I only hope when my case progresses (the DCA in my case have just passed the 12+2+30 stage) I will enjoy the same assistance. reading your posts have certainly made me feel a bit calmer about the situation, It does all tend to make ones head spin a bit.

PT - i have to say your work is truly an asset to all users on this site.

Best of luck to you both

There,s still a chance they will not attend ! Have your counter claim for expenses ready! Hours preparing for case at £25 per hour , 1/3rd of their sol,s fees . So £850 is more than reasonable !

It would be nice wouldnt it

but the sad reality is the Litigant in Person can only claim at the rate of £9.25 per hour

It would be nice wouldnt it

but the sad reality is the Litigant in Person can only claim at the rate of £9.25 per hour

Is that so?! I thought that any "reasonable" (Adjudged by the Court, naturally) amount of costs in litigation could be claimed... is that £9.25 actually written in CPR?