conditional Statutory Notice Sections 10 and 12?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5062 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello

Is it possible to send a conditional Statutory Notice Sections 10 and 12 of the DPA?

I mean can i write somthing along the lines of, when if I pay the disputed amount in full please take note of my Statutory notice?

maby in a cover letter?

Thanks

:!:

The default is inacurate and fails to show the companys mistakes in our dealings that helped the contract default=substantial damage and distress? So the conditional motice would be that i pay up and they remove. It seems to me that the money is not the issue with most phone providers as there has been little or no effort to collect the debt. Its revenge they want!

:!:

Contributory negligence (on their part) is normally reserved for a judge to rule on - and since the legislation relies on 'wooly words' like "reasonable" and "substantial" you'd really be pushed to prove the latter - it may be substantial to you, but not to someone else!

The business model is what you complain about - many firms have no interest in nurturing a debtor into making full payment. They are tempted by firms who will offer them an immediate 50% payment for the rights to the debt, and the icing on the cake (for them) is the default on your file.