Oops think i made a mistake...i think??

hwild
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6007 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi i sent my subject access request over 40 days ago to cap 1 and i haven't heard a peep. However this was during the postal strikes so that may have something to do with it. However, i can't remember if i enclosed the 10 quid fee?? Do u think this may be why they haven't got in touch? I also wondered if it may have been delayed due to the increasing numbers of people claiming back the charges???

Thanks in advance....:)

Halifax -

LBA sent 12/05/06 for £1,232

Make a donation

Do you have a website? Add the following code to add a link to The Consumer Action Group:

<a href="http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk"><b><font color="#FF0000" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">The Consumer Action Group</font></b></a> - <font color="#FF9900" face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif">Reclaim your rights as a consumer and reclaim your unfair bank charges! Free site with letter templates and helpful forum.</font>

How did you pay? Cheque or Postal order?

Either way did surely you'd remember paying them? If you definately havent paid them, send the SAR again, with the fee.

NatWest - WON! £3350 Paid back

Vodafone - Default removed

Citicards - Judgement awarded for £1898, default remains though...for now....

Capital One- WON! Settled out of Court £392 + Default Removal!