Any1 help!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4974 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

first off I'd like to say this site is awesome and the advice that is being given and gives u an insight of how much people are being ripped off . so WELL DONE on that part. :)

but heres my dilemma , so over the past years I've accrued silly charges of £25-£30 for being over my overdraft limit, some my fault some the banks, due to something that HSBCrusher said in a previous thread about them taking their payments but knocking back car insurance etc.

but recently in the past 4 months i lost my job, but luckily walked straight into another job, and ive seen my charge rise for £25-£30 to this £100-£125 now to me that seems an awful lot to pay and have rang HSBC on numerous occasions and all i get is "we cant do anything about your charges", but my point is i cant afford to pay these charges because the more they charge the further i get overdrawn. some1 plz help or give me any advise. tnx

Hi Holo-gram and welcome to CAG :)

There is little you can do to stop your current bank taking charges it may well be worth your while opening a new bank account and getting your wages paid straight into the new account. At least that way you get to keep all your income. You can then start the process of claiming back your charges to help get you back in a position to avoid the spiralling effect of charges.

Have a read through the FAQs and step - by step instructions and start a thread in the HSBC forum when you are ready to make your claim.

Best of luck

Zoot :)