Help with Robinsonway Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5943 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have now had a responce back from RW, they have returned my letter requesting a copy of the CCA and the 2 50p i stuck to the letter. There letter just reads.

"Further to your recent correspondence, we have forwarded your request for a copy of your agreement to our clients and we are awaiting their response. We enclose the £1.00 payment you sent us and we will forward a copy of the agreement to you once we have received it from our client."

I thought they brought the debts? wouldn't that come with the debt when they buy them?

my letter was dated the 01/11/2007 theres the 08/11/2007, does that mean the 15th is dead line ?

Abby 0 -- Jellymold 1 £2800 :o

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Not sure why they have sent you the £1 back, but if you have it in writing that they have asked the OC for the agreement and they don't want the £1 then I would sit back and wait to see what they come up with next. I would suspect that if they haven't bought the debt they will refer it back to the OC if there appears to be no valid agreement.

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

already told them they're not having my number they can write to me. I don't understand y they sent the £1.00 back and my letter i sellotape 2 50p to

having read a couple of threads i am now a little worried they may take my sig from my letters to copy onto docs....

don't understand y they sent the £1.00 back and my letter i sellotape 2 50p to

The admin fee is optional, they don't need to charge it. Some companies don't bother with it probably because it's not worth their time processing it or it's just company policy.

I thought they brought the debts? wouldn't that come with the debt when they buy them?
Debts are normally sold by what is known as an equitable assignment. This means that the right to collect passes to the DCA but the duties of the creditor (such as keeping a copy of the agreement) still remain with the OC. It's normal practice for a DCA to have to ask the OC for a copy of the agreement.

HAVE YOU BEEN TREATED UNFAIRLY BY CREDITORS OR DCA's?

BEWARE OF CLAIMS MANAGEMENT COMPANIES OFFERING TO WRITE OFF YOUR DEBTS.

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

The answer is sitting at the top of your letter!! contact the csa who look over rob way!! they will send you the guidelines that they have to adhere to!! rob way wouldnt listern and continually harassed me so i reported them!! i got a final responce filled with lies and when i contacted rob way offering them the oportunity to come to an arrangement based on withdrawing my complaint i was told the debt has been written off and no further communication on my debt £2600 would ever be recieved!!!!

happy ending.. for you because as soon as they know you are going to the csa they will cack themselves!!!as this is how they operate preying on the vunerable!!! we are members of p.c we are the ones in the know

"knowledge is empowerment"

CSA = Credit Services Association. If you look at the board of the Association you may get an idea of how "effective" they generally are. CSA Website

My experiences and those of others vary greatly from alp's, but I'm glad he appears to have got somewhere with them

Please note opinions given by rory32 are offered informally as a lay-person in good faith based on personal experience. For legal advice, you must always consult a registered and insured lawyer.

I have had a letter from thre csa yesterday they are not pursuing rob way although it is clear they have breached all their guidelines and they are closing my complaint!! well thats what they think!!!

the lady i spoke to before was rude and unsympathetic not very impartial!! and seemed to be on rob ways side!! but still it shook rob way up enough to drop the account!!!:p

I wouldn't worry - you can ask Royal mail to do a trace if you really are worried - as i've said, for recorded they generally only sign the top sheet - I've had letters that I've had no POD for and yet have had replies.

You have proof of postage - that is enough in the eyes of the law, considering court documents are sent out 1st class.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

I see!

Well, at this stage I would not worry about that either - there's no point worrying about something that hasn't happened yet.

There have been a couple of instances reported on the forum of that happening, but not that many so i would just wait and see what happens.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

As tiglet states there have only been a few instances of this out of thousands of people, so try not to worry about it.

No-one had the intelligence to cut and paste my signature on my earlier CCA requests and on the ones I have sent recently I have slightly altered my signature on both letter and cheque (the latter cos then I know for a fact they have cashed it) so I will be able to prove if they do a Blue Peter special:p

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

I now try never to worry about anything until I know it's happening - you drive yourself mad with worry when you constantly think about what could happen.

If it does happen, well, that's another story ...

• 2 weeks later...

hi all just to update you i still have had nothing appart from my £1 back and the standard letter say they have contacted there client, so the 12 + 2 is up they recieved there letter on the 05/11/07 is the 40 days including the first 14 or plus them.

What do i need to do next do i send them a letter telling them they are out of time ?