response from CCA request from capquest

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6019 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi, i CCA`d capquest on the 29th oct, this morning i received a letter in response to it, enclosing a document which isnt a credit agreement, a letter which says that the debt has now been passed onto capquest dated 10 Aug 07 to my old address. the paper looks as if it has been printed from the printer. what do i do know. do i wait the time period or send of anther letter, any help would be great

one the covering letter it said about phoning them to set up a payment plan and it had there account details on it to set up a direct debit. i know they dont have a credit agreement as the account was opened in 1998 and being a young 18 year old at that time i wouldnt of signed one. they have put the account on hold until the 9th november. i feel like writing back to them enclosing the cca request and a photocopy of what they have sent me and i would state to them that this is not a credit agreement.

NEVER phone a DCA as they will say anything to secure payment.

As ODC has said WAIT for them to comply with your CCA, or demand payment after the 12+month has expired.

Once they demand payment a report to Trading Standards would be in order as they are chasing and unsubstantiated debt.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too