Natwest confirmed they cannot find my CCA, but their Mircofiche copy will do?

jacqueline1982
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6006 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hiya,

Today i recieved a letter from Natwest confirming"they cannot find my ORIGINAL loan agreement".

But they the mircofiche copy "will stand up in a court of law"

any ideas

Any winners from nastywest?

Have Natwest tryed this Microfiche crap with anyone?

if they binned or shreaded contracts,and scanned it as they have done,documents can be amended, then scanned?

Thanks

As long as the document is fundamentally the same as when you signed it, then the document can be admitted into evidence even though it is a copy.

If necessary, i can dredge up the applicable law.

the essence, however, is that if you dispute the authenticity of the document, the court will rule on what procedure it requires to authenticate the document.

However, just because a document is provided with your signature on, doesn't mean it is an enforceable credit agreement under CCA 1974. I would need to see it to be sure.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.

Have they actually sent you a copy of this microfiched thing?

BANK CHARGES

Nat West Bus Acct £1750 reclaim - WON

LTSB Bus Acct £1650 charges w/o against o/s balance - WON

Halifax Pers Acct £1650 charges taken from benefits - WON

Others

GE Money sec loan - £1900 in charges - settlement agreed

GE Money sec loan - ERC of £2.5K valid for 15 years - on standby

FirstPlus - missold PPI of £20K for friends - WON

just because a document is provided with your signature on, doesn't mean it is an enforceable credit agreement under CCA 1974. I would need to see it to be sure.

Hi, sorry to intrude on your posts, but can you please tell me whether or not the CCA applies to authorised overdrafts on a normal current account. If so, and they do not have a copy of mine, how does it work in clearing the debt. Sorry for the basic questions but am a newbie.

just because a document is provided with your signature on, doesn't mean it is an enforceable credit agreement under CCA 1974. I would need to see it to be sure.

Hi, sorry to intrude on your posts, but can you please tell me whether or not the CCA applies to authorised overdrafts on a normal current account. If so, and they do not have a copy of mine, how does it work in clearing the debt. Sorry for the basic questions but am a newbie.

You should start you own thread, to get the most advice.

No, the CCA does not apply to an current account, but it will apply to any consumer overdraft (less than 25,000 before CCA 2006 came into force).

However, there is a exemption, restricting the information they need to send you before the overdraft is sent; and consequently the information they must send you in response to a CCA request is very limited. There is no requirement for a signature on any credit agreement for the overdraft to be enforceable. Almost all overdrafts in my experience will enforceable. You are best off looking at reclaiming any PPI or unlawful charges.

i will be off site for the next month or so. if you have any problems, feel free to report the post so a moderator can help you.

I am not a qualified or practicing lawyer.