style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4934 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

Qucik question I hope someone can help,I believe I have been missold PPI, I took out aloan a few years back with PPI added as a single premium, but have since borrowed more which has started a new policy still with PPI I have done this 2 or 3 times since 2004 and each time PPI has been added. Do I need to claim separately for each individual policy or can i make one (hopefully big!) claim?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Rob.

Hi trueblue

I'm claiming for PPi with blackhorse:mad: much the same thing, had first loan then took out second loan both with PPi and had to use both policy numbers when making claim even though my first loan was closed as payed it off with my second loan.

So when you write to them refer to all policy numbers.

I'm claiming for the PPI's being mis-sold as my husband self-employed.

Good Luck...........:p

Hello,

Qucik question I hope someone can help,I believe I have been missold PPI, I took out aloan a few years back with PPI added as a single premium, but have since borrowed more which has started a new policy still with PPI I have done this 2 or 3 times since 2004 and each time PPI has been added. Do I need to claim separately for each individual policy or can i make one (hopefully big!) claim?

Any suggestions greatly appreciated!!

Thanks,

Rob.

Hello Rob,

Yes you can do this in one claim.

Do you have all off your figures,

The date of the loans

ppi premium

ppi interest, it is normally hidden in the charge for credit overall interest or you may be lucky and you know what that figure is.

Interest rate applied.

PPI refund to each loan.

If you do not have this infor please send a SAR to the company to get it.

If any of my posts are helpful, please feel free to click my scales. All information is given as my opinion only, based on my own personal experiences. I have no legal training, but have educated myself in aspects of consumer legislation. My motto "NEVER GIVE IN, NEVER SURRENDER", THERE IS A WAR ON YOU KNOW