Thanks for nothing Nintendo!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5958 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Going to have a rant:mad:

Ordered a Nintendo Wii form xmas 2 months ago through Choice.

15% discount 52 weeks to pay...Sorted....Not

Just called them to see the ETA of the Wii and they have told me its now due next year!!!!

Just looked on internet and everbodys sold out!! Exept Ebay where they are going for stupid money.

Apparently Nintendo have promised stock and then turned around and withdrew the orders.

Well thanks for nout Nintendo nothing like future planning its not as if xmas is busy:confused:

HAK

I can't believe they're still going for ridiculous prices! I bought my son one last xmas and pre-ordered it when it was 1st released for pre-order in the summer, just to make sure I got 1 [well worth it though - they're great! lol]

Try these links:

Nintendo Wii Bundles : Techsplosion UK, Nintendo Wii, Nintendo DS Lite

Nintendo Wii in stock - locator

Nintendo Wii In Stock Updates

Hope you manage to get hold of one!

PJ

Advice & opinions given by pjdudley69 are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional. Also visit legal seagulls for more friendly help and advice.

I went to buy Wii last week. Didn't realise there is a shortage. Man in Currys told me they are due one shipment before xmas from America. I thought they came from China or somewhere like that.

Anyway cos we couldn't get one my son persuaded me to by Monopoly (OMG I forgot how much I hate that game) not watched telly for a week now cos we have been getting all the old games out to play. Bring back technology!!!:rolleyes:

i was going to tell you that PC world have them in stock

thought I would just check before posting and they sold out in half an hour

I remember having the same problem with the x box when they first came out you would think they would make sure that they had plenty at this time of year.

It still shows on the website as £379 and in stock, with 3 games a Memory card. I would shop around, maybe try e bay. I tried Woolworths for an XBOX 360 when it first came out, and got lucky. That was a Saturday morning after a night delivery. Maybe worth a call there.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

• 2 weeks later...

Good News :D

I ordered a Wii Sport from Amazon in Germany on Sunday night and its just arrived. Only Cost £182 Delievered.

The only diffrence is it does not has a three pin plug. I just use my shaver adaptor.

Website is Amazon.de: Günstige Preise bei Elektronik & Foto, DVD, Musik, Bücher, Games, Spielwaren & mehr:

Well recommended.

HAK

• 1 month later...

Well after all the hike about these Wii`s, We are all bored of it all ready.

Looking for cheap games in the sales

HAK