Have you got credit card debts? We aer interested in your stories

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4950 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi

I work for a television production company called Wall to Wall and we are making a major documentary on credit card debt.

I am really keen to speak to people about their personal situation in relation to debt. Especially those in the Manchester area, but certainly anyone else in the country as well.

I would really appreciate if you could spare the time to have a confidential chat with me over the phone.

I can be contacted anytime on 020 7241 9242 or you can e mail me at [email protected]

thanks

Helen

I would think before people on this site ring such a number Helen, there will need further information, even more so, a FREE call number would be more appropriate, i have looked up Wall to Wall and can see that the company, or its site does exist. But on a personnel note, would think that anyone that is feeling the pinch of credit card or any other debt, would seek professional advice and wouldn't really want all the country to become aware of there financial problems via a TV programme. I could be wrong and you could recieve many calls to your thread, but i would urge people to be cautious.

!2 years Tesco distribution supervisor

7 years Sainsburys Transport Manager

4 Years housing officer ( Lettings )

Partner... 23 Years social services depts

All advice is given through own opition, also by seeking/searching info on behalf of poster, and own personnel dealings.

I appreciate you getting in touch with me and of course I understand the need for checks.

I work for an independent production company called Wall to Wall, one of the leading independent producers of factual television programming, which includes the flagship BBC1 series Who Do You Think You Are - attached is a link to the website. Wall to Wall is one of the world's leading producers of factual and drama content and one of the UK's largest and longest established independent production companies.

As part of the programme we currently making we are trying to initially speak confidentially to people that have credit card debt about their personal situation, the reason they got into debt and what debt they are in. If their story fits into the overall programme we then may discuss featuring them in the programme, but I want to stress that our initial conversation is both confidential and not a commitment to be involved in the subsequent programme.

I hope this clears things up, please do not hesitate to contact me on 020 7241 9242 if you want to discuss further.

Kind Regards

Helen