25 minutes - Are YOU ready???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6025 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sleep!

Bathroom is now re-tiled and woodwork repainted, DD's got her coat, cement mixer has been returned, so I can at least get a break before tomorrow.

B/card litigation needs me to send them all my statements as they can't get them from B/card themselves (join the club, luv!), so tomorrow will be scanning and scanning again... :rolleyes:

Telly's cr*p tonight an' all :(

Ah well, seeing as I ain't talking to hubby (and I'm not backing down on that one) looks like an early night :(

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.

Well that's it:mad: - I was so determined to stay on CAG until the bitter end and thought I'd have a nice relaxing bath once I'd had my "fix". Just been in to check the temperature and turn the tap off and realised I'd run cold instead of hot - oops - perhaps this would be better on the BA HUMBUG thread:D

10 mins

The only thing that I have a vague memory of doing is crocheting lol, the ironing is done, there is a crumble in the oven and the last bottle of Rattler is beckoning me

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

I am hoping that when we come back my bog roll ight be rejuvenated to the big plump lushness that it once was

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Ouch............. here we go peeps............. get ready :eek:

Can't find what you're looking for? Please have a look at Michael Browne's

A-Z Guide

*** PLEASE NOTE ***

I do not answer queries via PM. If you send me a PM, please include a link to your thread - any advice I am able to offer will be on your thread.