Eviction due to mortgage charges

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4982 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

:( Unbelievable but true. My partner, four children and myself were thrown out of our home of eleven years because of ludicrous charges being added to our mortgage account. We could no longer afford the mortgage repayments so decided to sell our home and rent back. The full and final figure we got from our mortgage company was £89,000.00, we had an agreed sale for £100,000.00. We had to go to court to postpone another eviction order only to find the outstanding amount had risen to £101,100.00 and the judge refused to postpone it. Your Out.

Where are you now We sold our house before the repossession took place and we are in the process of claiming back many thousands firstley have they sold your house and what did they get for or it or what did they get was it a district Judge who is your mortgage company Firstley you need to get a full account of the money they put on your account then we can take it from there dont give up

We are all now in a rented flat on the other side of town, our local housing authority said we had made ourselves intentionally homeless by not paying the mortgage so would not help. Our mortgage was with mortgages plc. The house is still up for sale £114,950.00 and just stood empty since 3rd August (the day we left) yes it was a district Judge. I have all the paperwork from them including the thirty odd eviction orders we received off them, and people say that mortgage companys dont really want to evict you, ours did.

Unbelievable but true. My partner, four children and myself were thrown out of our home of eleven years because of ludicrous charges being added to our mortgage account..

Hello artfulroger.

I am sorry to hear about your situation.

I hope you are now about to set off on the

" Recovery of charges " journey.

If so and you need any help, just shout, Loudly.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.

I am, got my good walking boots on. It does seem to be quite a time consuming process and with four young boys to keep under control just hope i dont get lost on the way. But if there is one thing i am good at its shouting LOUDLY. What would your first move be.

Yes i read about the kids. Ref LOUD.

Ok. It can be a long drawn out process, but it has got to be worth it in the end.

Start by familiarizing yourself with the notion here. http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/mortgage-companies/52020-mortgages-faq.html

When ready and confident, start by sending of your first letter here http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-1-data-protection-act.html

I personally would delete the reference about a complete set of statements being acceptable as an alterative, because its not, you need all the information.

Im away now untill the 11 Nov

Please keep asking any questions you have.

Lots of people read the threads, and help is never far away.

Good Luck.

I Wish you everything you wish yourself.

NatWest Claimed £1,639. Accepted £1,344.

Natwest Paid me again as GOGW £1,656. Yes they can have it back if they say please.

Barclays 1 Claimed £1,260. Won by default. Paid in full

Barclays 2 Claimed £2,378. Won by default. Paid in full

Birmingham Midshires. Claimed £2,122. Accepted £2,075.