Urgent help with AQ please!!!!!

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4917 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hey all!!

I've been posting on my thread but to deaf ears, I seem to be the only one talking to me!:(

I need to get my AQ in by Friday but am stuck on the 'other information' box, I am following the step by step guide as I have been all along but I don't know exactly what to write? We are thinking of playing the hardship card as I am now on maternity pay and with 3 children and a mountain of debt we really are struggling at the moment. Do we mention this in this box or do we wait until they try to impose a stay?

Please help!!!

Thank you so much in advance!

Vicki

Hi Vicki, you should state all this and also that you would be opposed to a stay because you consider that yours is a hardship case, if you get no where with this, there is a file of evidence being compiled at the moment and you should add yours to that too, dont worry, you are doing great.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Thank you for your reply Lula:)

I presume that I would need to word this in my own way and there is no rough template? I'm not very eloquent, esp with all this legal stuff!

Would I have to enclose an income and expendature breakdown with the AQ or wait until i'm asked for it or the hearing?

What about the Draft Order for Directions? Where does this fit in?

Sorry!

yes, word it is your own way, they dont expect legalese and sometimes I think it looks better if you write it yourself. With regards the draft order, at the end of your narrative say something like "see attachment A for a suggested order for directions" and I would do an income/expenditure form in triplicate and say it is attached as attachment B

• Haha 1

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

not a problem, just like the Koala brothers, we are here to help :-)

oh and dont forget to mark the suggested order and the income/exp form as Attachment A and B, I am sure that you would have done that, but it does no harm just to check :D

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled