Form N1

salty_seadog
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6021 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

just filling in the form, ready for submission on Wednesday, the N1 form, brief details of claim, i have put "Credit card reclaim of charges" is this ok? in the value i have put "see attached document" as all details of value are there, is this ok? I have used the new super duper POC.

cheers

salty

I put " Moneyclaim for the return of charges levied to the Claimants Credit Card Account by the Defendant.

Then in Value

Charges xxx

Interest xxx

Plus interest pursuant to County Courts Act s.69 from the date of issue to the date of judgement at xxx pence per day or at such rate and for such period as the Court deems just.

Plus interest pursuant to County Courts Act s.69 from the date of issue to the date of judgement at xxx pence per day or at such rate and for such period as the Court deems just.

Are you going to put this in Salty, or are you going to go for the CCI option only, as discussed in your other thread??:?:

Dragon

:)

Abbey

S.A.R. - March 06

Settled in full £2300 - May 07

Abbey2

RFP - 13 June 07

N1 Filed- 20 July 07

Stayed - 07 Sep 07

Capital 1

S.A.R. - 25 June 07

Statements recieved - 29 June 07

RFP (with CCI) - 10 July 07

LBA (with CCI) - 30 July 07

N1 Filed (with CCI) - 19 Sep 07

Offer recieved (8% not CCI @ 34.9%) 28 Sep 07

Defence Filed (on basis that claim settled) 02 Oct 07

Cheque recieved and banked 16 Oct 07

cheers for the replies.

I will be putting in the "Plus interest pursuant to County Courts Act s.69 from the date of issue to the date of judgement at xxx pence per day or at such rate and for such period as the Court deems just."

This doesn't give them the option of dishing out 8% instead of the 24% or whatever does it!

This doesn't give them the option of dishing out 8% instead of the 24% or whatever does it!

It sure does!! Take a look at my posts on your thread......

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/116648-statatory-interest-ci.html

I would particularly take note of this comment from (site helper) Steven 6064 "if you know what you are doing, you can claim compound contractual interest on top INSTEAD of the 8% simple interest."

Dragon

:)

Abbey

S.A.R. - March 06

Settled in full £2300 - May 07

Abbey2

RFP - 13 June 07

N1 Filed- 20 July 07

Stayed - 07 Sep 07

Capital 1

S.A.R. - 25 June 07

Statements recieved - 29 June 07

RFP (with CCI) - 10 July 07

LBA (with CCI) - 30 July 07

N1 Filed (with CCI) - 19 Sep 07

Offer recieved (8% not CCI @ 34.9%) 28 Sep 07

Defence Filed (on basis that claim settled) 02 Oct 07

Cheque recieved and banked 16 Oct 07

Right i know this sounds a stupid question, but in the value i am going for contractual interest (at the purchase rate) should i be also adding into the value the s.69 @ 8% as well

at the moment my value is £447.75 this is made up of £264 charges & £183.75 interest (@18.52APR) should i be adding £61.58p to this as well?

I'm using the new super duper POC.

cheers

salty

Hi Saltyseadog

If you go for contractual interest, you can't claim the 8% as well. This is only done at the court stage, providing you are not claiming any other interest. What you need to do is, in the POC, put down the 8% as an alternative, in case the judge thinks that CCI is too much.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers

Great. . just the wait.

WARNING TO ALL

Please be aware of acting on advice given by PM .Anyone can make mistakes and if advice is given on the main forum people can see it to correct it ,if given privately then no one can see it to correct it. Please also be aware of giving your personal details to strangers