Beetle V A&L

BEETLE1
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6025 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi there,

Im new to the site and am fuming with A &L, they have charged me £35.00 a time for going £2.00 over my overdraft, then asked me to pay money in whoch i did but a week later they posted charges of £50.00 which made me go over my overdraft again, and has continually kept doing this, due to their charges i am now £200.00 over my overdraft and cannot afford to pay this off, i spoke to them and advised them that not only have they demolished my credit rating ie i am in the process of becoming a police officer which they could now refuse, and advised them that i need help. They told me that unless i am in receipt of benefite theres nothing they can do, except close my account and come to an payment arrangement plan. I am at my wits end.:(

Hi Beetle,

I have moved your post to start a thread of your own. :)

Welcome to CAG. The first thing you need to do is to open a new account. You can find out info on banks which offer accounts to those with a less than perfect credit record here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/general/13832-do-you-need-parachute.html

It would then be good to do a SAR to find out if they have applied any charges in the past and how much so that you can claim those back. If they have entered a default on your credit record as a result of charges you can apply to have this lifted also.

Have a good read through the FAQs and step-by step instructions before commencing your claim.

There is always plenty of help around should you get stuck.

All the best

Zoot :)