Anybody Fancy Some Fun ?

surreyscouse
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning SS... Was beginning to wonder where this mornings update had got to !

If you have found this post (or any other post) useful ensure you click on the scales in the top right of that post to give credit where credit is due.:D

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE AND WANT TO PROVIDE A VALUABLE LINK TO THIS FORUM ? Go to this thread:-http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=52854

As ever, with (I believe most if not) all advice given on this website, I am not qualified to give any advice and you are duly warned that any decisions are your own decisions made on your own account and no liability will be accepted for any advice followed ! Use your own judgment.

Seek advice of a qualified, insured, professional if you have any doubts.

• Replies 371
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

And you let her go out and miss the delivery ???

eusa_snooty.gif

If you have found this post (or any other post) useful ensure you click on the scales in the top right of that post to give credit where credit is due.:D

DO YOU HAVE A WEBSITE AND WANT TO PROVIDE A VALUABLE LINK TO THIS FORUM ? Go to this thread:-http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?p=52854

As ever, with (I believe most if not) all advice given on this website, I am not qualified to give any advice and you are duly warned that any decisions are your own decisions made on your own account and no liability will be accepted for any advice followed ! Use your own judgment.

Well done to you surreyscouse. I hope everything turns out well. I have to admit though you are a lucky as the Garcia in the CL semi at Anfield in getting a response from MBNA. All I’ve had is a hand written postcard (covered in footballs) from someone in Ireland – I can’t make out the signature but they are apparently going to call me this week. Generally their responses to me are “the greatest work of fiction since laws of fidelity were included in the French marriage service…”

Keep us all posted.

Had the DPA stuff. Sent the LBA. Had some letters from “Head ofs” some threatening me with collection agencies, default notices etc which I responded to indicating my intentions to litigate. Could n’t afford to go to court at that time as I did n’t have the fees at that time of the month so held off. Going to file my claim next Tuesday. Why they sent me a postcard Christ knows! It has a phone number on it so I’ll ring it when I get home. I’ve written to them at

MBNA Europe Bank Ltd

PO Box 1004

Chester Business Park

Wrexham Road

Chester

CH4 9WW

Anyway today I’ve just sent copies of all my letters to

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

[email protected]

with a read receipt

Oh ……………and my “friends” on the redandwhitekop forum sent me the following message.

“An Error Has Occurred! Sorry Guest, you are banned from using this forum! Gayboy “

I'm gutted!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Timing a bit out of sinc here but thank you. I will keep you updated.

You have my express permision to continue stalking me.

I left a message on Michael Rhodes Voicemail last night for Stuart Johnson to call me to see what action he is going to take with regards to the DPA breaches. I read through all the info they sent to me, about 50 pages and not in date order so took me ages to get that sorted. Loads of mistakes, still oads of info missing and curiously no mention at all of any of my conversations/emails with the advocates office. even when I threaten them with court action they can't get it bloody right !

Will update later when Stuart Johnson calls !

Hello! Sorry, been off forum for a day due to going out and drinking too much, oh and having my purse nicked on train! Perfect!:sad:

Thanks for permission to continue stalking - what a relief! Saves me having to find somebody else!;)

Can't wait to hear what SJ says!

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Morning Dinghy ! Hope you are well mate.

Dunno how I ended up with a stalker, I suppose it's my charismatic scouse charm !

It was................;):D

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

You know what, I'd phone mbna Michael Rhodes 01244 672040 and ask them why they aren't taking you seriously. I mean, you are threatening court action and they send you a bloddy postcard !!!!! If it was me, I would go mental at them !

Email response from Stuart Johnson:

Dear surreyscouse

I'm afraid I don't have personal voicemail, so I was unaware of any message. Given the previous mis-understandings over your requirements when discussed over the phone, I think it is prudent that we stick to written communications. There is a response to your previous email going out to you today.

Kind regards,

Stuart

I have left numerous messages for Stuart/Gavin for them to email their letter. Gavin has left for the day and the last he left for me is that they are not entering any verbal or email communication. that is not what they are stating above.

I have just spoken to Michael Rhodes P.A. who said that i will just have to wait to get the letter. Not having that was put through to Stuart Johnson. He was in a pretty bad modd let me tell you. He will not email or fax the letter to me. Would not give a reason and said he was very busy and was terminating the call. He hung up. I was not agressive, abusive or confrontational. I am now going to email Michael Rhodes to request he emails it to me.

email to michale rhodes

Dear Mr Rhodes,

I have been in recent communication with Gavin Theobald and Stuart Johnson. Both of whom have always been professional and courteus towards me.

I am fully aware that a prompt response has been issued to my email dated 23rd May 2006. Stuart informed me that a response was going out last night which was correct. Unfortunately he did not inform me it was being sent by recorded delivery so I did not know I should make arrangements for somebody to be at home to sign for it. At present the letter is sitting in our local post office waiting to be collect which I am unable to do until Wednesday next week.

I have asked on numerous occasions for the letter to be emailed or faxed to me. Most recently about 10 minutes ago when I spoke to Stuart Johnson who was unwilling without reason to forward a copy to me citing his reason as being very busy and terminating our call. He could have easily emailed the letter to me in the time we were speaking.

I see no valid reason why this letter cannot be emailed to me, after all, you have accepted and sent countless emails to me in the past.

Please can you arrange for the letter to be emailed to me before 5pm today so I can consider whatever comments have been made.

Yours sincerely,

surreyscouse

Nothing will come of it !

Seems this is starting to get to SJ !!!! eusa_boohoo.gif

Keep it up !

smiley20.gif

I agree, even another staff member asid to me earlier that they are just really busy at present.

Anyway, here is what I think has prompted him to be so short, either:

A. He has already given me a massive refund and has had to give me more and is really peeved about the fact that he has given in to me ! and that's why he is being awkward

B. He has sent a real agressive letter and just wants me to read it and has really left the ball in my court.

C. They really are that busy that he just can't be bothered to take any more letters off me this week and is trying to clear what he already has.

Regardless of this, I have never experienced somebody going from being very hospitable to being so very rude and uncompromising in such a short space of time. Oh, and they have definately switched off their read receipt for emails from me ! 8)

Oh, and they have definately switched off their read receipt for emails from me ! 8)

Switched off their read receipts for you ?

Or just not reading your emails ?

Either way mate, I have printed off confirmation they have received them so they can't use the "we mustn't have received it " gag on me ! You may be right, perhaps they are just deleting them. It would be different I bet if my heading was "payment details inside this email" :lol:

Either way mate, I have printed off confirmation they have received them so they can't use the "we mustn't have received it " gag on me ! You may be right, perhaps they are just deleting them. It would be different I bet if my heading was "payment details inside this email" :lol:

Thats odd... When I emailed them last week I didn't get a delivery confirmation, just a read receipt... Which (I believe) is quite common with large companies - it stops confirms of good email address if someone scans/spams their network... In fact a lot of large companies also switch off read receipts for the same reason...

I get both a delivery and read receipt, although you are quite correct that a lot of companies switch it off for the very reason you pointed out. Maybe it's not just me and that their server can't cope with sending the messages back out

Just got home and I have a couple of standard letters from Matthew Mc Grath - yes you've guessed it he's another "Head of " so I am including him on every email with a delivery AND a read receipt.

The letters are pretty standard

One starts - "Act Now, Before it's too late. The above account will soon be written off as a bad debt, unless you call to make payment arrangement.............

The other (much the same tone)

"Only a small amount of our customers set out to deliberately avoid making paymments and when we have eviidence that this is the case, we apply sufficient resources to pursue them..........."

Any advice before I respond?

Hi Eric,

I would drop them an email saying that you have received their postcard. I take it their 14 days after the LBA is up so I would email them and say to them that you are willing to extend your deadline until noon on 30th May for them to comply with your request or you will issue a summons without further notice. See where I'm going, bank holiday Monday so it means that they will need to action your request today. Make it clear that you will not offer a further extension under any circumstances. This will rattle as we now know that they are well and truly on the ropes !

What do you think ?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5931 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks