Hillesden Securities v Me

asiddle
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6000 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Please find attached all 4 pages from Hillesden in relation to my CCA request. Same old Horse Poo as most other responses from what I can see.

I guess my next question is how do I proceed from here? What would be the next plan of attack or letter to respond.

CCA request signed for on the 13/10/07

Am I right in thinking they have still not complied with the request and therefore the clock is still ticking?

Paragraph 4. The default was reqistered prior to them taking the debt.

Well interestingly the only default registered is by them and not Citi. Citi have stated there is a nil balance.

Paragraph 3. This document pertains to poo. There is no reference in relation to the account. Hell I could supply this to anyone. Would anyone like one?

Please people any help would be appreciated on this.

HS002.doc

HS003.doc

HS004.doc

HS001.doc

So you have a nice Deed of Assignment there and nowt else.

The clock is still ticking on their compliance with your CCA and as such all you need to do is WAIT for their response.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Did you blank out your account number on the DOA?

If not, it could be for ANY account!!

Oh, BTW, I still get updates from DLC/Hillsden every 6-8 weeks saying they are trying to get the credit agreement from their client from a CCA request from February!

• 2 weeks later...

Ok now a nice little twist to this one. Having spoke with CitiCards they have confirmed in writing that I do not have a debt with them and my account currently stands a ZERO. Oh and then offered me a new credit card.

So the question now is, how the hell do I go about telling HS that I owe them diddly and remove the default which they have registered against me.

Is the debt showing as 0 as the debt was re-assigned to DLC/Hillsden?

I doubt that would be the case if they offered you a new card!

As you have CCA'd them and they have failed to comply I would advise them of the info from Citi and give them some time to remove the default.

If that does not work, raise a case with the ICO and send them copies of your CCA request, the response from DLC/HS, the info from Citi, the request to remove the default and the response (if any) - You can do it all online if you have access to a scanner to scan your docs.

I am just after some advice if anyone can help ?

A long story cut short: -

I had an account with Barclays Bank which I defaulted on and in turn my account was sold to Hillesden Securities Limited. The account balance at that time was £1,608DR.

In February I claimed back excessive charges from Barclays Bank via the Financial Ombudsman and received a full refund of charges. I was awarded £1260.

I therefore believe my liability to be £348 to Barclays Bank plc (now Hillesden Securities Limited).

I do realise that it may have been in my best interests to of paid the amount refunded from Barclays direct to Hillesden Securities, but, obviously I don’t want to without a fight.

I have disputed the claim Hillesden Securities have against. I have advised Hillesden of my refund and advised them I will settle in full and final without any liability in the sum of £348. (This being the original balance less the refund).

This has not been accepted and I am currently in a position where neither side is moving forward. As far as the paperwork behind the claim for Hillesden Securities is concerned they have a record of £1608 being outstanding. Obviously this includes £1260 worth of default charges etc which Barclays later refunded to me…

Interestingly, I believe Hillesden Securities may of purchased my account for an estimated sum of £350 (The actual amount viewed by me as debt)…

I have requested and paid for a copy agreement which has not been received. An offence has now been committed. I also did not provide permission for the agents of Hilleden (DLC) to view my bank statements – is this a concern due to Data Protection? I believe the terms and conditions of sale will detail if DLC have authority to view my personal statement ?

However, my credit file still reflects £1608 as a bad debt and I am now currently working on having this updated to reflect £348 at the very most.

I do not believe the claim Hillesden Securities has against me to be valid – what is your opinion on this ?? I wonder if the Vendor is liable to Hillesden Securities ?

How do I move forward in aid of having my credit file amended bearing in mind the above ??

Ok so no 21 day update from Hillesden and on day 13 of the 30 day period. Can anyone advice a nice letter to write to these muppets requesting default removal in light of Citi stating and confirming a nil balance. Oh and the fact they have now defaulted the 12 days.

Thanks in advance

It would be interesting to see them enforce a debt of zero

If it wasn't for the fact you would be giving them a signature, it would be worth sending a cheque for that exact amount ie. zero, along with a copy of the Citi letter and another stating it is payment in full.

alternatively, send them a 1pence stamp to allow them to make a profit

Hi

Trading standards are very intrested in the actions from these Hillesden muppets. They are compiling information to make a complaint to OFT.

I urge anybody who has got a problem with them to email T/S below

SDholakia@northamptonshir e.gov.uk

Click here for great help:razz:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.c o....hat-youre.html

If I have helped please give the scales a press.