Business Bank Account

chop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6510 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all

Im new to this but wondered if you could help. I realise that businesses can also claim their bank charges back, however after sending the first letter to Natwest, they have replied saying that all issues in the media are covering individuals only and they are under no obligation to proceed any further with businesses. It is completely different etc etc

Are they just pulling my plonker?

Many thanks in advance

Sarah

Hi there

Plonker pulled??! It depends......... If your business is Ltd Company then in theory because it isn't a living individual then it isn't covered. However if you are a director of said company then you are able to get the info under Data Protection Act. Another pointless delaying tactic by NW i presume.

If your business is a sole trader/partnership then i'm sure you can proceed as normal. Please anyone correct me if I'm talking cods'. I've seen other threads about business accounts. Do a search to track some down.

I have a Ltd Co, and did DPA for it alongsider personal acc and CC. I I have received statements for personal and CC but not business as yet, however, when i followed my DPA up with a chivying call they expressed no problem at suppling business statements, also got letter response from Joyce Tudor to my DPA saying all statements would be with me soon.

So I wouldn't be too concerned, follow up with a phone call to see if you can get them moving.

Have a good thorough read of the FAQs to further familiarise yourself.

Good Luck

Hey Katesage

Thank you for replying. Yes they are all Limited Companies and i am acting on behalf of the Directors and will get their signatures on everything i send etc.

I will get the Director to call them tomorrow to see what is happening with it all.

Thanks again

Chop