Halifax Cca Request + Formal Notice Letter

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4830 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry - another one subscribing here! I've got court papers in against the Halifax and one of my issues is over the validity of the application form they have sent me in an effort to satisfy my CCA request.

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know what happened here.......... or what happened to bandyandstrange??

Has he been "got at" by Halifax, did they make him promise to stay silent after coming to an arrangement? (have seen this before), or has something else not connected, happened to him?

This is not the first thread to suddenly end, but it is very frustrating when you are following a situation for weeks, maybe months, and then it all just stops........ nothing...

Even if we are told something has happened, but it can't be stated what, then that is better than just a "silence".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

First Direct: claiming £2278 + £386.43 int. + £120 costs - PAID IN FULL 14/08/06

Capital One: claiming £244 - PAID IN FULL 18/08/06

MBNA: claiming £192 - LBA sent 26/08/06

EGG: claiming £300 - Request for repayment sent 27/08/06

Halifax: claiming £320 + £22.01 int. + £50 costs. Moneyclaim filed 25/08/06

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

This is not the first thread to suddenly end, but it is very frustrating when you are following a situation for weeks, maybe months, and then it all just stops........ nothing...

Even if we are told something has happened, but it can't be stated what, then that is better than just a "silence".

Agreed

I have seen so many threads come to a dead end where one can only assume that the cagger has got results that he/she doesn't want to share, very frustrating especially when all of us spend a lot of time helping each other.

Well I'll be up front and say I've signed a confidentiality agreement in terms of my own case with the Halifax. I realise that a lot of people put time and effort into helping us answer questions and queries we may have, and I wouldn't want people to think it wasn't appreciated or that I as being ungrateful.

I guess people are just not saying anything at all rather than risking any payment agreement they may have reached.

Bank and credit card reclaims - £9,806

Sainsburys CCA non-compliance with FOS;

Natwest reclaim of £340 in progress;

Egg credit card reclaim in progress

Hiya,

Don't worry too much about it...It's just that there have been allegations of some agencies scanning signatures and using them to recreate documents. I don't know how true that is and have never seen anything personally that would back that up.

I guess it's just wise to be cautious but don't have sleepless nights over it...

Laters,

M

:)** Any opinion expressed by me is given with the best intentions - But I could be wrong so bear that in mind**:)

Missed Call Checker - http://whocallsme.com/Phone-Calls.aspx/077/m