gef0rce

Cabot , scotcall , bankrupt

style="text-align:center;"> Please note that this topic has not had any new posts for the last 4179 days.

If you are trying to post a different story then you should start your own new thread. Posting on this thread is likely to mean that you won't get the help and advice that you need.

If you are trying to post information which is relevant to the story in this thread then please flag it up to the site team and they will allow you to post.

Thank you

hello all ,

need some advice please , i had to declare my self bankrupt 1998 , of £5712 but in the last 5-6 months about i was getting letters of cabot and now scotcall , surely they carnt chase a debt of bankruptcy can they? :eek:

I'm guessing this debt was from pre-bankruptcy?

yes this was the sum i owed causing me to go bankrupt at the time

geforce, as secquenci has mentioned, with these debts, they are not yours following BR. It is DCAs just trying it on. Just write to them with your BR number, and they will crawl back into the woodwork.

My OH has been chased for money in the past month from try their chance DCAs and we have just laughed and laughed at them down the phone. However they did not call again!!

Red

any ideas how i can get this br number as it was 1998 and have moved house 3 times since then and have misplaced the letter. thanks

Yes go to www.insolvency.gov.uk and on the top left of the screen Click Do It ONLINE.

You will be able to search yourself on there select.

This will give you all the details you need Date of BNKRPCY and Dicharge Date.

Good Luck

** Credentials **

10 Years Finance Fraud Investigator

5 Year High Court Sheriffs

2 Years Tip Staff Royal Courts

Currently : HMCS Enforcement Officer

Just direct them to the Official Receiver then. If they carry on chasing you they will possibly be guilty of harassment which is a criminal offence ( keep everyhting in writing send recorded delivery ).

Hi

can anyone help I am being harrassed by one of my debtors who is going to get a charging order on my property which is part owned with my daughter and has no equity in it anyway.

If I declare myself bankrupt will the charging orders still stay on the property or will they be cleared

Hi

can anyone help I am being harrassed by one of my debtors who is going to get a charging order on my property which is part owned with my daughter and has no equity in it anyway.

If I declare myself bankrupt will the charging orders still stay on the property or will they be cleared

Hi,

Best thing to do is start your own thread and then you'll get all the help and advice you'll need.

You're a bit hidden away down here :)

If you find my advice helpful - please click on my scales

<<<<<< - they're over there!

Well, it's a funny black star now ...

The small print - any advice I give is freely given on the understanding that I am a layman and am not legally qualified in anyway.