aphrodite and ltd. co.s beyond 6 years

aphrodite

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5117 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

wow, hope I have successfully posted this! After much torment have been finally sent my statements going back to 1992 (theres life out there but not as we know it!!!).Was refused them several times for different reasons, the main one being they weren't obliged to send them to a ltd company- true but was going to fight them on the grounds that they had a fidicuary obligation to me ( see stephens great info under guido t). Any hoo have received three lots and counting , so keep it going and good luck, am v. busy totting up my thousands in charges from 1992 watch this space!!! xxx

Great news. Well done. What letters did you write that finally convinced them? After my first refusal letter saying much the same as yours, I have sent them a fiduciary obligation letter too, following Strevens advice and am still waiting. I also have a Court order requesting the statements within 14 days. My fear is they may not send them all as the Judge said he wanted to see statements to prove the balance was oweing (that Natwest are sueing me for £5500). They may only send the last few and try to get away with it.

See my thread "Natwest refuse to send statements".

I believe the banks are in for a big hit if these pre limitation act issues win the day.

Its WAR

hi haydn, was away at weekend so sorry could not get back to you any quicker. It seems we have done the same things to get statements,either they sent mine as an error (because they sent me three lots??) or another could be when I tied the account off I didnt owe them anything??? I see from your thread that you have some other complications there. My advice would be to try all simple routes i. e. go into branch, phone various nat west numbers ,and dont mention that you already are taking action. you'd be suprised at some lack of communications between departments ,could just get you a result, never be despondent at one persons response as in all aspects of life this can vary so much. I had three refusal letters, then they requested £5.00. which I sent them and then they sent every statement to me.Hope this helps, I' m going to send letters now for charges plus c. i will keep posting my results. all the best.x