Should I go to court?

kopw

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5089 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

I already have a claim in the court system with abbey. At the moment , it's like everyone else's claim, in limbo until after the test case and any appeals.

I have another account which is ready to go to court but, I was wondering wether to send the files to the FOS. I know they won't give me the time of day until after the test case but, neither will the courts.

Any advice would be very helpfull. Thanks, kopw :confused:

Hello stranger, hope you are well, I would advise filing at court and waiting, you may get it by default :D obviously, this would be my own personal preference and it does make your timelines freeze for the duration of this farce.

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed

Thanks Lula, it is a complete farce. I have written to Nationwide twice, asking them very nicely to explain to me how they came to the sum of £30 as their true cost. Ofcourse, the muppets haven't and in all fairness, I didn't expect them to but at least I've given them the chance. The total I was claiming was less than £400. It's going to cost the muppets a hell of a lot more than that if this farce gets dragged out for let's say a couple of years, given that the OFT win ofcourse. I'm just looking at this as a little investment now, a little something to go towards a new plasma telly or two.

Thanks for doing such a great job on this site. We'd all be lost without people like you.:) :)

Imagine this ....... the test case has been and gone, the OFT have won and the banks are busy paying out billions in unlawful fees PLUS interest.....and....the poor bank's management are all catching buses to their nearest jobcentre-plus offices to sign on, simply because the powers that be wanted some scapegoats. Next time you're in town and in your bank, spare a thought for your poor old bank manager. On the other hand, just think of your little investment.

Are there still proper style bank managers? i dont think so, they are all sales managers just trying to squeeze the last few quid from us :mad:

Lula

Lula v Abbey - Settled

Lula v Abbey (2) - Settled

Lula v Abbey (3) - Stayed