Mackenzie Hall texted, like a dumbass I called.

triaxiom
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5992 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I recieved the text this morning, and called, I spoke to the stroppy little prick on the other end, who are now chasing my outstanding debt from t-mobile for the grand sum of £15, they're saying they require payment in full.

I asked if I payed, would the default be removed or satisifed, he said satisfied, I said contact T-Mobile and see if they're willing to remove it should I pay, because if they are, I'm more than willing to pay, if it's just to state it as satisfied, I'm not so willing.

He said he'd send an email, but if they chose to, they could take me to court to claim the money.

So, question is, can they take me to court for a debt I've already defaulted on? Could it become a CCJ?

Thanks.

Once you have a default, it's very difficult to have it removed.

I would suggest that you pay T-Mobile directly and then request a copy of the default notice to see if it meets the prescribed terms.

All help is merely my opinion only - please seek legal advice if you need to as I am only qualified in SEN law.

Once you have a default, it's very difficult to have it removed.

I would suggest that you pay T-Mobile directly and then request a copy of the default notice to see if it meets the prescribed terms.

Ok.

I was always slightly curious since I payed thy're final 'we're gonna kill you and your dog if you don't pay us' demand when it got passed to BC+W two years ago, but then they sent me another letter after that was settled demanding £15 for admin costs, which I ignored, and became what I defaulted on.

Is that lawful? Could I catch them out on that?

If you paid them on the basis of 'full and final settlement' then I don't see how they can stick an admin charge on afterwards.

do you still have your correspondence from when you paid?

;)

Yes I do.

What's the wording on the demand you paid?

Can you scan and post it here?

;)

I can't, unkowingly of the reasons to deal with them by post at the time, I dealt with BC+W mainly on the phone, and eventually paid the final sum after disconnection of £278.77 on 8 November.

BC+W never contacted me again. so I considered it settled.

Then I got a bill dated 18 November from T-Mobile, requesting £15.58, I don't have the letter anymore, but it had the bill, which I now have a copy of and a cover letter demanding the money for administrative costs.

I asked for an S.A.R from T-Mobile recently, and all I got was past bills, and a promise of more to come and now all of a sudden they're chasing the uinpaid default.

I recieved the text this morning, and called, I spoke to the stroppy little prick on the other end, who are now chasing my outstanding debt from t-mobile for the grand sum of £15, they're saying they require payment in full.

I asked if I payed, would the default be removed or satisifed, he said satisfied, I said contact T-Mobile and see if they're willing to remove it should I pay, because if they are, I'm more than willing to pay, if it's just to state it as satisfied, I'm not so willing.

He said he'd send an email, but if they chose to, they could take me to court to claim the money.

So, question is, can they take me to court for a debt I've already defaulted on? Could it become a CCJ?

Thanks.

There is no chance of Mac Hall taking you to Court for a £15 debt. The only time Mac Hall will be in Court will be as a defendant.

NEVER SPEAK TO THEM EVER

Keep everything in writing. Make them prove you owe the money.

There is no chance of Mac Hall taking you to Court for a £15 debt. The only time Mac Hall will be in Court will be as a defendant.

NEVER SPEAK TO THEM EVER

Keep everything in writing. Make them prove you owe the money.

Ok, thanks

Write to T-mobile and ask them for a copy of the letter you say they sent you.

Tell them why you want it and remind them that they are just as responsible for the unlawful actions of their appointed agents as Mack Hall and BCW. Yo could tell them that unless they call off their hounds you will join them in any complaint.

Let us know how you get on.

• 2 weeks later...