Aktiv Kapital

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6008 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello all

Please can someone help me with some sound advice?

Some time ago I sent Aktiv Kapital a CCA. I told them that I do not aknowlege the alleged debt. The could not supply me with the CCA 'due to the time the debt has been running'. I also sent them a SAR. I hardly had any info from them.

I wrote to them in April saying in part '

You have only sent copies of two letters that you have sent to me. You will know that you have, in the past, sent more then two letters to me. You have said that I sent four (4) payments to yourselves. Aktiv Kapital have not accepted any payments from me.

There should be evidence of internal emails and telephone conversations and any written word computerised and handwritten etc, if these exist.

You will know that it is an offence to withhold information from me that I have asked for. '

They have wrote back saying that they had not had a response to their previous letter.

What do I do now. Please help if you can.

Thanks

Aktiv Kapital are tough nuts to crack, just remind them that they have not complied with your CCA request and they will never be able to enforce the alleged debt by their own admission.

In a round about way tell them where to go.

It took me about 8 months to get them off my back, eventually they realised they were fighting a losing battle and gave up, so it is worth pursuing.

If you need any further help in what to say to them then let me know.

Remember this rule of thumb:

DCA - CCA

OC - SAR

There is little to be gain in SARing a DCA.

As far as AK are concerned this is game over as they have admitted NO CCA so they CANNOT take you to court over this debt.

Wait and see what they have to say next, probably more baseless threats.

Be VERY careful whose advice you listen too

Being honest it will not do you any harm at all.

I sent them a S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) aswell towards the end of my battle with them just to seem exactly what they had and as you have found out most of the correspondence I sent them was not recorded on their systems.

Don't give up keep at them and don't forget to ask for help on this group.

As Curlyben said SAR the (OC) Orignal Creditor, I did this aswell and they had nothing at all on me.